8.

Shaurya's POV

Its been two months since that attack and my shoulder is completely healed now.

Also, all the boys are now aware about mine and Ruhi's relationship.

Actually, I accidentally kissed her in front of them.

Ok. Maybe not accidentally. But they had to know that she was off limits and only mine.

She was really pissed after that though because I embarrassed her in front of them.

All of them were so awkward for two days straight. But we are all cool now.

It was 10pm and I was in my room and had just changed into my pjs.

I heard a knock on the door. None of my men would come here unless very necessary.

Only one person lives on the same floor.

A smile formed on my face as I went to open the door.

Ruhi was standing there with her hands behind her back and a wide grin on her face.

"Hi."

She beamed and I pecked her lips.

"Hi."

I made way for her to enter and she entered inside looking around the room.

"You didn't need to knock."

I said and hugged her from behind. She turned into my arms and stood facing me.

"I know. But I did just to be sure you were not roaming around naked."

She teased me and I smirked.

"You imagine me roaming naked in my room."

I teased her back and she gasped at the blatant accusation which obviously was true and hit my chest lightly.

"Shut up!"

She gasped and I chuckled and hugged her tight.

"Waise I just realised. This is the first time I am entering your room."

She mumbled looking up at me. I hummed and she looked around the whole room while I observed her from back.

Her eyes stopped at the bar and she frowned.

"Why do you have this here?"

She asked still frowning at the bar and I bit back a chuckle.

"Aap raat mai drink krte hai?"

She asked turning towards me. I moved near her and caged her in my arms.

"Kabhi kabhi."

I murmured nuzzling my nose into her neck trying to distract her.

"Aur ye kabhi kabhi kitna kabhi kabhi hota hai?"

She asked and I smiled sheepishly and started leaning again. She held my face and glared at me.

"Aap har din drink krte hai na?"

I made a very innocent face and shook my head.

"Nhi. Har din nhi. Har raat."

I smiled proudly and she gave me a blank look.

"Achha baba agar tumhe nhi pasand toh I'll quit drinking."

I said and she shook her head.

"I don't want you to quit. I just want you to reduce. Iss har raat ko har hafta nhi kr skte?"

She asked cutely and I felt like I would do any damn thing for this girl.

"As you want."

I said and we joined our lips together. She kissed me slow and soft while I pulled her close and deepened the kiss.

Author's POV

Ruhi's hands went into his hair and he groaned and cupped her ass.

She gasped and pulled back looking into his eyes. She leaned in again and kissed him while moving forward and making him move back.

His legs hit the bed and he fell on it. She pushed on the center and climbed on his lap. Pushing her hair to one side she kissed him hungrily.

He let out a growl when she started grinding her hips on him. He held them and broke the kiss.

"Don't! I am going to lose my control Ruhi."

He whispered huskily and she started opening the buttons of his shirt.

"Lose control!"

She whispered and kissed him again while her hands still worked on his shirt.

*Mature content ahead*

He helped her remove his shirt and it was thrown on the floor. Her top met the same fate and his eyes darkened seeing her lacy bra which did nothing to hide her.

He started kissing her collarbones and cleavage while his hands roamed all over her exposed back.

Her breath started getting heavy. He unclasped her bra and removed it while looking into her eyes for any sign of discomfort.

She looked nervous but there was no hesitation in her eyes. He massaged her breasts with his palms and she closed her eyes as he took one of her nipples in his mouth and played with it.

After he was satisfied with both her breasts he softly turned their positions and hovered over her.

He looked straight into her eyes and asked.

"We can still stop it you're not ready."

"I want you Shaurya."

She whispered giving him all the permission he needed and he pulled her pjs and panties down in a go making her gasp loudly as the cold air hit her sensitive spot.

He too shredded his remaining clothes and kissed her slow and deep.

He inserted his finger inside of her and she almost jumped at the sudden intrusion. The slight discomfort of something foreign inside her faded as pleasure started taking over slowly.

Her felt her stomach coil and he increased his pace and soon she came all over his fingers.

She panted heavily and he rubbed his erection on her wet folds.

Her eyes closed and mouth parted in pleasure as he entered into her inch by inch. She hugged him tightly when he was completely inside her.

At that moment she felt complete and loved at how gentle he was being knowing it was her first time.

She knew he wanted to go rough and fast but was being slow because of her. She fell more in love with him.

In the moment of such intense pleasure he was thinking about her.

That night witnessed the two lovers losing their virginity to their love.

The aftermath left the two basking in their love.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️