4.

Shaurya's POV

I ask one of my men to bring that Kapoor to the mansion. Ruhanika deserves the closure and the truth. She should know that the person she has been calling her father is actually a bastard.

"Chhodo mujhe kyu laaye ho yaha?"

I heard that moron's voice. Ruhanika was hidden behind a pillar and witnessing the scene going on here.

I could see concern on her face. Concern for this fucker.

My men pushed him down and he landed near my feet.

"Sir-sir maine kuch nhi kia ab. Ab toh aapka karz bhi pura ho gaya na. Meri beti de di maine. Aapko jo karna hai uska aap kr lijiye sir. Mujhe jaane dijiye."

My eyes did not move from Ruhanika's face even once. The concern slowly slipped off as a hurt and unbelieving expression took over her features.

The tears in her eyes dried up and it felt like she lost her soul. Without another word she went to her room. I sighed and motioned my men to take this fucker away from my eyes otherwise I knew I would end up doing something to him.

How could a father sell his own daughter and ask someone to do whatever they want to her. This man is not worth being called a father.

I got up and marched towards her room. I knocked once and entered inside.

She was standing near the balcony and was looking at that man being thrown out. She wiped the lone tear that fell from her eye.

"He was my whole world. Meri duniya the wo. Unke alawa kuch nhi chahiye tha mujhe. And he left me oh sorry sold me just like that. Funny isn't it?"

I sighed. For the first time I had no words. I didn't know what to do.

She turned to me and asked.

"What do you want me to do?"

I frowned and asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"My father sold me to you. Iss cheez ka istemaal nhi karenge?"

She asked smiling sadly and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Ruhanika for the last time now. I am not going to do anything to you. And I did not buy you. I just helped you escape that man you called your father. Trust me on this. Please!"

This might be the first time I am saying please so someone in almost 10 years now.

Ruhanika's POV

I nod and he smiles a little. He looks so good while smiling.

Shut up Ruhani! What the hell are you even thinking?

He suddenly looks at me and says.

"Come with me."

He starts walking before I can ask where he is going and I just follow him.

He does something on his phone on our way. We stop near the mansion gate and two bulky men are standing there.

"Ruhanika they are Harsh and Manish. Tumhe kahi bhi bahar jaana ho. You will go with them. And boys make sure she is never hurt. Got it?"

"Yes boss!"

They chorused. Damn! The way he said that. It was so hot!

Ruhani! Shut up!

"Mai bahar jaa skti hu?"

I ask dumbly and he nods with a smile.

"Obviously. Maine tumhe bed se baandhke thodi na rakha hai."

He did not have to say that. I am sure my face would be red now and he would have understood my very very pure thoughts because he cleared his throat awkwardly and said.

"Ofcourse you can go. Just make sure to take them along. Ab tak pura underworld tumhare baare mai jaan chuka hoga."

He said casually and chuckled looking at my wide eyes.

"Relax. You are safe. I'll make sure of it."

I nodded and bit my lip contemplating whether I should ask or not.

"Umm- can I resume my work. I taught in a school."

He looked at me and nodded.

"You can. Tum jo chaho kr skti ho just make sure to be safe."

I nod and he starts walking away. I suddenly remember something and run to him.

"Umm ek cheez aur- wo mujhe ek notebook aur pens chahiye the."

He stops in track and looks at me.

"We will get your stuff. Lata didi roz roz tumhare liye cheeze apne ghar se nhi la skti. Give me a list of stuff you'll need. Mai mangwa dunga."

"Uski zarurat nhi hai. Mera saara saaman ghar pr hai."

He nodded and typed something on his phone.

"Do ghante mai aa jaayega."

He said and left from there.

Woah! What is this man?

True to this words my stuff was there in two hours. I was arranging them in the room when my eyes fell on the photos of me and my father.

I held them and sat on the bed.

Why did you do this papa? What wrong did I do? Is money so important to you that you sold your own daughter to someone just like that.

I wouldn't have believed if anyone would have said that but when he himself said those words. It broke something inside of me.

Was I even his real daughter? Or did he ever love me?

I wiped the tear that fell off my eye and threw all the photos in the dustbin.

He sold me off right? Then even I don't know who he is. I don't want to keep any relation with him.

The next day I get ready for school and Harsh and Manish drive me there. They wait in front of the school while I go inside.

I won't let that man affect me and will live my life the way I want now.

Weeks pass by and I am slowly getting used to this life. With all these men and guns. It scares me sometimes but strangely I have started trusting Shaurya.

And maybe I have a crush on him. Just a small one though. Don't tell anyone, ok 🤫 but the way he commands everyone makes my knees weak and my body feels hot.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️