1.

Sakshi's POV

I reached the office drenched in rain. Today, out of all the days, it had to rain today.

I carry umbrella every fucking day but today when I decided to remove unwanted weight it had to rain out of the blue. Why? So that I can get drenched.

I try squeezing the extra water out of my clothes but in vain. I am completely soaked.

I straight away went to the washroom and patted myself dry as much as I could.

I was shivering slightly. And on top of that the AC was on full blast. I am going to fall sick today.

I went out and reported to my senior. I handed her the report she asked me to make for one of the patients.

She was reviewing the report with her sharp, eagle like eyes to find atleast one mistake so that she could shout on me again.

I crossed my fingers and mentally prayed to God to not let her find anything worth scolding.

I sighed in relief when she uttered.

"Hmm. Its fine. Could be better but atleast no mistakes."

That was a compliment coming from her mouth. I grinned and patted by back mentally.

"Now Miss Mittal. I have a work for you. It requires home visiting the patient. She is a 75 year old lady. You are going to be her nutritionist cum physician. Ye unke reports hai. Make a diet plan and exercise plan before visiting. And remember, they are very important people. Make sure there are no complaints."

"Yes mam."

I said taking the file from her.

I went to my desk and started reading her file and making a diet and exercise plan for her. Since she was at such an age I had to take extreme care about everything.

It took me two hours in this work. After I was done I reported to my senior and she went through everything carefully. 

I think the rain was lucky for me because she complimented me again.

I was on cloud nine. She gave me the address and the contact no of his grandson in case I could not find her residence.

I thanked her and left on my scooty.

I was so happy that my day was going so good. Maybe I myself jinxed it because the next second there was a loud bang.

I collided with a car. And not just a car. A fucking Bugatti. Great! Just when my day was going good.

I parked my scooty to a side and got off. Keeping my helmet aside I went to apologize to the owner.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Aankhen hai ya button? Dikhai nhi deti itni badi gaadi tumhe?"

The man or maybe the gorgeously, deliciously and dangerously handsome man shouted at me.

Some other time I could have admired his beauty but not right now. How dare he shout on me. He slammed the breaks suddenly. It was his fault too. 

"Oh hello. Excuse me mister. Breaks aapne maare. Mujhe sapne toh aayenge nhi ki mere aage wale janab ab break lagane wale hai. I was going to say sorry but with that attitude of yours now I won't. "

I said folding my arms in front of my chest.

Samar's POV

What did this little girl think of herself? She was literally almost a foot shorter than me. If I wanted I could have tossed her aside easily.

"Listen Miss. I don't have time to waste on someone so unimportant as you. So please get the fuck away. I accept your apology."

I said typing something on my phone and sitting back in the car.

"Oyee hello. I never apologized."

She shouted but I asked the driver to move because I didn't have time to waste on such stupidities.

I reached home and straightaway went to dadi's room. She was sitting in her room knitting something.

"Kya kr rhe ho?"

I asked sitting near her legs. She caressed my head and said.

"Sweater bna rhi hu."

She said knitting the red sweater which definitely wasn't my size. It was much smaller and obviously not for her.

"Kiske liye?"

I asked confusedly looking at the sweater.

"Meri bahu ke liye."

I almost groaned.

"God! Dadi! Kab band kroge aap apni ye zid."

"Kabhi nhi. Mujhe mere bhagwaan pr pura bharosa hai. Wo mujhe nirash nhi karega."

My dadi is a big believer in God. And I respected that. But I don't think I will ever be able to believe in God. If he were there he would not have taken my parents from me.

I was in my home office attending a call when a househelp informed me that the nutritionist and physician I asked for has arrived.

Dismissing the call I went out to greet him but was shocked to see that obnoxious girl standing there looking around the house.

I marched towards her angrily.

"Why the fuck are you following me?"

She looked at me wide eyed. Shocked for a moment but then glared at me with equal fervour.

"I am not following you. What are you doing here? Ye mera workplace hai."

She gritted out irritatedly.

"Ye mera ghar hai."

I said folding my arm in front of my chest and I swear I loved the look on her face as she realised that I was practically her boss here.

She must have realised that one word from me and she could lose her job. She cleared her throat and said.

"I hope you don't mix your personal and professional life."

I almost smirked because her expressions were totally opposite of her confident voice.

"No I don't. But if you trouble me more than necessary I give my word Miss-"

I looked at her expectantly and she mumbled.

"Sakshi Mittal."

"Miss Mittal that it won't take me more than 10 seconds to disturb your professional life."

I said smirking and she was intelligent enough to understand because she nodded.

"Good. Dadi apne room mai hai upar. I'll introduce you both. I hope you are aware about what you have to do."

She nodded and I took her to dadi's room.

I sat near her and said.

"Dadi. Ye aapki nayi doctor hai. Aapke khaane peene ka ye dhyan rakhengi. Jo ye kahe wo maan lena ok?"

Dadi looked at me and smiled nodding. 

Miss Mittal came forward and talked to dadi. The two instantly bonded and I left from there after telling Miss Mittal about everything she would need here.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️