6.

Avyan's POV

I was in my cabin going through the notes that Aaditri had just sent me.

Just the thought of her bought a smile on my face.

A month. A month since our unsaid confession. A month since that sinfully amazing kiss and a month that we have been dating.

We have not tagged it. I mean we don't call each other girlfriend or boyfriend but we know what we feel for each other.

Yeah! Complicated I know. But I am happy till she is with me.

A knock reverberated in the cabin and I shook my head. Hundred times I have told her not to knock but she just doesn't listen.

I allow her in but doesn't look up.

"Umm sir?"

An unfamiliar voice greets me and I see one of the employees standing there nervously.

Getting rid of the smile on my face I clear my throat.

"Yes?"

"Sir there is a situation you need to see."

He says and passes me a file. I open and look through it. I frown and look at him to explain.

"Sir someone has been leaking our internal information to the competitors. This has been happening since the last 3 months. We have a mole sir."

I look through the file again. My jaw clenched and anger seers through me.

"Do we know who it is?"

I ask and he gulps nervously.

"Yes sir. It would be better if you see it for yourself."

His tone tells me that whoever it is I am not going to like it. A sudden fear settled in the pit of my stomach.

I nod my head and get up to follow him.

He took me to the tech room and played the footage.

Once the culprit came into the scene I forgot to breathe.

No! This can't be. I looked away and blinked. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

I looked again but the person was the same.

I rushed out of the place and went back to my cabin. Taking deep breaths for a few minutes I picked up the intercom.

"In my cabin. Now!"

I ordered the person and waited.

5 minutes later the person entered in the betrayal flashed in front of my eyes.

"Why?"

I asked and I know the person understood.

"I don't know what you are talking about sir."

I snickered and said.

"Cut this bullshit. You and I both know about the betrayal you gave me and the company. Mai baar baar nhi puchhunga. Iss ke baad action hoga-"

"Avyan!"

The door opened and Aaditri came in with a huge smile. Her smile faltered seeing me with someone.

"I am sorry. I'll come later."

She left and I turned back to the culprit.

"Why Mr. Bakshi? I trustedd you so much. Papa trusted you."

He bowed his head and started shaking in sobs.

"I am sorry sir. Mujhe paison ki zarurat thi sir. Please mujhe maaf krdo."

"You could have talked to me. Why this? You have committed a crime and their will he consequences. I will not file any case against you but you will be fired according to the company policies."

I said and dismissed him.

As soon as he went out Aaditri came in. I looked and her and sighed slumping back on my chair.

She wordlessly came near me and sat on my lap.

Aaditri's POV

He immediately nuzzled his face in my chest and I let him be. I caressed his hair and he sighed.

"He was leaking out the company's information to the competitors."

He mumbled and I held on him tighter. I knew what it felt like to be betrayed by someone you trust so much.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you for being there."

I smiled and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. He smiled and his eyes trailed down.

I looked down where he was looking and gasped.

"Pervert!"

I mumbled hitting his arm playfully and he chuckled.

He leaned in and I smiled closing my eyes awaiting his lips on mine when the door burst open and an elderly couple entered in.

I immediately jumped down from his lap and straightened my clothes.

I heard Avyan groan but I didn't look up. God! This was so embarassing.

"I-umm-I'll come back later."

I said trying to get out of this embarrassment. They could be important clients. But why did no one informed me.

"Nhi nhi. Please stay here."

The man said and I stayed put.

He then turned to Avyan and addressed him.

"So this is how you are handling the business? Impressive!"

Avyan groaned.

"Papa!"

My eyes widened in realisation. They were his parents.

And they just caught us in a very compromising position. God let the Earth swallow me.

"You need to knock before entering."

Avyan said and got up from his chair.

"Ab hume knock bhi krna padega? Very good!"

His father said and his mother spoke.

"Haan. Ab bacha single nhi rha na. Samjha kijiye Avi!"

There was a hint of amusement and Avyan whined making a small smile form on my face.

"Aur tum Aaditri ho right?"

She addressed me and I nodded. She came near me and looked at me from top to bottom. I looked at Avyan nervously.

"What are your plans with her Avyan?"

His father asked and I could sense the seriousness in it.

"I want to marry her someday papa. If she wants to that is."

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You better boy! You better!"

His father warned him and I felt tears glisten my eyes.

One was my own father who hit me and mumma and one was his father who was warning his own son for me.

I felt Avyan's hand slip in mine and squeeze it slightly. I smiled gratefully at him. I was so lucky that this man loved me.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️