3.

Sakshi's POV

It has been a month since I am working at Mr. Juneja's house.

I love it there with dadi. She is so sweet. We have become best friends now.

As for Mr. Juneja. He is the same rude man he was when I first met him. 

Today is Sunday and he is home.

He asked me to take Sundays off but I loved it here with dadi. And moreover I was idle at home the whole day.

Dadi was in her room and I was taking a game to play with her.

Just as I was crossing the kitchen, there was a loud blast and was I thrown backwards with the force.

I fell on the floor with a thud. My head, back and leg hurting as I was trying to comprehend what happened here.

The cook, dadi and Mr. Juneja came running hearing the loud voice.

I think I have a bruise on my head because it is hurting like a bitch. Why the fuck is my back hurting so much? I think I twisted my leg due to the fall.

I was still feeling dizzy when two arms picked me up in bridal style.

Fuck! My back feels like it's burnt.

I hissed and clutched the person tightly.

He put me down on something soft. A bed. And I finally looked at him. It was Mr. Juneja. And he looked concerned.

"Are you ok. It was a cooker blast. Are you hurt somewhere?"

He asked examining my face. 

"Lie back and rest. Mai doctor ko bulata hu."

I started laying back but hissed and sat up straight as I felt a sharp pain on my bed.

"What happened?"

"I think I burnt my back."

He looked at me for a moment and then nodded. He went outside and came back a few minutes later carrying a shirt. His shirt.

"Wear it. Ye loose rahega. It will help with the itching and pain. And wear it reserve. Back open rehne dena. Warna boils badh skte hai. Doctor aane wali hai. Call me if you need anything."

He said and left from there giving me privacy. I removed my kurti with difficulty and wore the shirt as he instructed.

The shirt smelled like him. Strong and masculine.

I looked at my kurti and it was all dirtied with blood.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock and the doctor entered in.

She examined me and gave me an ointment and painkillers for the boils.

My leg was fine. Just a little sprain. My head was ok too. Only a scratch.

She left asking me to apply the ointment on my boils.

After she was gone I sat on the bed looking at the tube trying to figure out how to apply it on my own.

Samar's POV

The doctor told me what all she explained Miss Mittal.

I thanked her and saw her out.

I then went to the room where Miss Mittal was sitting.

I knocked and entered in hearing her voice.

She was clutching the blanket to her chest and scrutinizing the ointment tube carefully.

"You need something?"

I asked and she looked at me for a moment.

"Umm-doctor ne ye lagane ko bola hai boils pr."

I nodded and looked at her to continue. When she didn't I realised what she meant.

"Ohh right. I-I'll get someone for help."

I went out and thought of someone who could help.

All the female staff came in the morning. Did their works and left.

So there are only four people in the house right now.

Miss Mittal, me, dadi, and the cook, who happens to be a male.

I groaned in annoyance. That stupid cook who is going to be fired now.

God knows how he kept the damned cooker on the stove that it exploded.

Thank God she didn't have any major injuries. Anything could have happened. What if someone was in the kitchen at the time.

Raking a hand through my hair I went back to the room.

"Umm- ghar mai iss waqt dadi aur mere alawa koi nhi hai. I think I should call her."

"Nhi. Unhe tang mat kijiye. I'll do it myself."

She stopped me and I turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"And how exactly are you planning to do that?"

She opened her mouth to answer but closed.

"Ghar jaake kr lungi mai."

"Really! And you are just going to leave it like that jisse usme aur infection aa jaaye. Right?"

I scowled. 

"Then tell me what to do?"

She scowled back equally annoyed.

I looked at her for a few seconds and asked hesitantly.

"Umm-I can do it if you like."

She looked at me wide eyed obviously shocked.

She looked away and spoke after some time.

"I don't like it but koi aur option nhi hai."

She mumbled and put the ointment forward.

I took it and settled behind her carefully. She clutched the blanket tightly to her chest and I almost hissed at the sight of her boils.

They were scattered all over the left side of her back.

I took some ointment in my hand and started applying on her back.

She hissed and recoiled with pain.

"I'm sorry."

I whispered. Everything was dead silent. So silent that I could hear our breathing clearly.

I heard her hisses and harsh breaths.

I tried sitting as much away from her as possible but the way she shivered when my breath fell on her back indicated that I was failing miserably.

After I was done, I got up with the speed of lightening and left from the room after asking her to rest.

I went to my room and rested my head against the door.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I behaving this way? Normally if something like this would have happened I would have called the doctor just like I did and sent the person home for rest just like I totally did not.

I definitely wouldn't have applied them ointment from my own hands and definitely not by sitting so close to them.

I wouldn't be feeling so fucking scared and concerned for them.

But when I saw Miss Mittal on the floor next to the blasted cooker. I lost it. I was scared of something happening to her.

And now I am scared about what was is happening to me.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️