2.

The next day Ruhi told her best friends, Mehek, Kartik and Shreyansh about it.

Shreyansh being the gossip king he was, was extremely excited to know it. And Mehek being the over excited girl she was wanted to find him so that she could ship Ruhi with him. Kartik on the other hand was unbothered.

"Lekin agar wo sach mai koi professor hua toh?"

Mehek said bursting Ruhi's bubble of happiness.

"Yaar yahi toh darr hai na. I mean saari excitement khatam ho jaayegi. Upar se creepiness hogi wo alag. I mean yaha koi bhi professor 30 se neeche ka toh hai nhi. And mostly married hai."

Ruhi whined making the three of them chuckle.

"Agar dusre department se hua toh? Phir toh mai kabhi dhund hi nhi paaungi yaar."

Her whining session continued giving free entertainment to the three of them.

"Yaar ye kya matlab hota hai? Ek mahine mai ek hint. Aise toh degree khatam ho jaayegi lekin mai dhund nhi paaungi."

It was their fourth year. They had 2 years left. Including the fourth.

"Do saal bhut hote hai. You'll find him."

Kartik spoke for the first time since she started her story. She looked at him with a pout and he chuckled looking at her.

This went on for a month and she received a few letters in between.

In one of them he told her how and when he saw her for the first time and she also received the second hint.

Hi Ruhi
You know when I saw you for the first time? It was the admission registration day. Aaram se baith kr apna kaam kr rha tha mai when I saw you. And God! You took my breath away. Cheesy again but that was what I felt. Still do. The effect you have on me.😩

Ruhi blushed. Yes! She freaking blushed.

I know you are doing a lot of brainstorming mujhe dhundne ke liye. So let me help you a little. Although you might have figured out but still.
I am someone from your department. The department of Buisness Studies.
I love you!
Yours
Secret Lover❤️

Ruhi bit her lip. So he was from her department. But it still didn't rule out the possibility of him being a professor. And the professors in her department were ewwww.

She told her friends about the hint and Mehek spoke up.

"Agar Vivek Sir huye toh? I mean he does show a lot of interest in you. So possible hai."

Ruhi visibly cringed making them chuckle.

"Don't gross me out Mehek."

"Arre! I mean he did say that he saw you on the day of admission registration. Toh possible hai na. Aur waise bhi unhone hi hamare documents verify kiye the. So justifies the 'aaram se baith kr kaam krna' point."

Ruhi thought about it and it did make sense. Her expressions changed from thoughtful to scared and panicked.

"Nhi! Nhi! Nhi! Aisa nhi ho skta. Ek admirer mila mujhe. Aur wo ek budhha mhi ho skta. Nhi! Bhagwaan please let him be someone smart agar handsome na sahi and please let him be my age."

She prayed making all of them laugh.

"Yaha meri life almost tragedy banti jaa rhi hai aur tum teeno ko hasi aa rhi hai."

She cried and Kartik round his arm around her shoulder pulling her in a side hug.

"Arre tu kyu tension le rhi hai. Don't worry. I don't think koi professor hai."

"Pakka?"

She asked and he nodded with a smile. She looked at him and smiled. She heard a throat clearing and saw Mehek and Shreyansh wiggling their eyebrows at them.

Kartik left her and glared at them while Ruhi looked on confused. Was she missing on something?

Another month passed with her recieving letters and her final exams for the 7th semester were near.

But she was waiting to the letter because she would get another hint now.

Hi Ruhi
So the day is finally here! Another hint day. And knowing how wild your thoughts run I am sure you might be thinking I am a professor. Chalo let's finish your dilemma.
I am student.
Ab saans le skti ho. I am not a creep professor and am your age.😂

Ruhi actually sighed in relief. Thank God! Else she didn't know what she would have done.

Semester finals are near. So we probably would meet next month. Ek aur hint ke saath😉. Tab tak study well and do well.
I love you!
Yours
Secret Lover❤️

Ruhi smiled hugging the letter to her heart. He was a student and his semester finals were also near.

But so was everyone's in her department. But atleast she could breathe in relief that he wasn't a professor or Professor Vivek to be specific.

She had started cringing at the sight of the man whereas he wasn't even at fault.

"He is a student?"

Mehek asked and Ruhi nodded. She thought for some time and then smiled mischeviously.

"What is it is Arham?"

Arham Jain was Ruhi's crush once upon a time. She was over it but what is a beat friend if they don't tease with it for lifetime.

Kartik and Shreyansh's ears perked up at his mention.

"What about him?"

Kartik asked and Mehek giggled and leaned in as if telling a secret.

"Ruhi has a crush on Arham Jain."

Both of them looked at Ruhi who was glaring at Mehek.

"I do not. I used to. Do saal pehle."

She scowled and Mehek giggled. Kartik sat back relaxed while Shreyansh enquired all about it.

"What? Kab? Kaha? Kaise? And why don't we know about it?"

His voice screamed betrayal and Ruhi rolled her eyes.

"We weren't that close tab tak."

He nodded satisfied and relaxed back.

"So how are we going to find him now. We know that he is a from our department and is a student."

Ruhi asked and the three began thinking.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️