5.

Aaditri's POV

Two weeks! It has been two weeks since Avyan has been behaving like a cold boss.

I know I asked that from him but now it is getting unbearable for me.

I was so confused about my feelings and I told everything to maasi.

"Avyan ne aisa kaha?"

She was shocked. Thinking about it for some time she said.

"I know him since he was 10. Mr. Malhotra ke saath office aaya karta tha wo 10 saal ka bacha. Tabse jaanti hu mai usse. He is a very humble and gentle man. Never in these 20 years have I seen him disrespecting anyone. Kabhi kisi ladki ko galat nazar se nhi dekha."

I was listening to everything very carefully.

"Agar he says he loves you then I can vouch for it that he does. Kisi ki feelings ke saath khelna nhi aata usse. He maybe naughty at times and play pranks but he apologizes the next moment for causing someone distress."

She caressed my hair and said.

"You have to analyse your feelings meri jaan. Tum kya feel krti ho uske liye. Figure it out and finish this pain for you and him both."

Now that I think about it. I do feel something more than friendship for him. But again I don't want to judged by everyone for dating the CEO.

I think I need to talk to Avyan because his cold behavior is hurting me. I need to apologise because I know I have hurt him too.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see where I was walking and bumped into someone.

I would have fallen down if not for the person. He held me in his arms and stabled me.

"Are you okay?"

He asked but before I could reply I heard a shrill voice.

"You really are a whore!"

It was one of the female employees. She pushed me off the man and said.

"CEO se mann bhar gaya kya tumhara jo ab mere boyfriend pr bhi dore daalna shuru kr dia."

"Aisa nhi hai baby -"

The man started to explain but she cut him off.

"You don't know her baby. Ye aisi hi hai. Pretends to he innocent and snatch rich successful men. Such a slut. You know what apni ye harkate kahi aur jaake kro. Your whorish behaviour will not-"

"ENOUGH!"

A loud voice boomed in the office and everyone got quiet. I was standing frozen on my spot not expecting the sudden accusations.

"Is this why all of you are hired? To talk rubbish about another employee. What do you even know about her? Even if there is something going on between me and her, it is between me and her. It is not for any of you to comment on for. If I ever catch you speaking nonsense about anyone again or I come to know about it from somewhere, you will all be fired. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes sir."

Everyone chorused and the girl who was accusing me ran from there.

I was so lost that I didn't even realise when he held my hand or dragged me to our floor or his cabin.

"Why were you standing there like a statue and listening to all their nonsense. Kuch bol nhi skti thi waha par? They were accusing you and calling you vile names aur tum khade ho kar sunn rhi thi-"

"I am sorry."

I mumbled and he got quiet. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose and I looked at him. He had his eyes closed and I know he was trying to calm his anger down.

I don't know what came over me but the next second I moved closer to him and hugged him keeping my cheek on his chest.

He froze for a second not expecting this.

"Aaditri? Are you okay? Ignore them okay. People sprew nonsense all the time-"

"I am sorry Avyan! Bhut hurt kia hai na maine aapko. My actions have hurt you a lot. I am sorry."

He tried pulling me back by holding my shoulder but I held him tightly.

"Please! Please stop behaving so coldly Avyan. Mai nhi seh skti. I can tolerate people speaking ill about me but not you behaving cold with me."

He sighed and stopped trying to pull me away and just hugged me.

It felt good to be in his arms after so long.

"What else was I supposed to do? You didn't want us to have any other relationship Aaditri."

"I was stupid. I am sorry."

Avyan's POV

It took all of my efforts not to kiss her at that moment. She looked so innocent with her teary eyes looking at me with that cute little red nose.

I smiled and flicked her nose. She pouted and complained like a little baby.

"Aapne mujhe apna naam lene se bhi mana kr dia tha. Call me sir."

She mimicked and I chuckled. She was still in my arms and I didn't want to leave her.

I looked at her and she was smiling. I didn't even realise when I leaned in looking at her lips.

Her smile faded and her breath hitched and that's when I came out of my reverie.

I immediately pulled back and cleared my throat. What were you about to do? Stupid Avyan!

The next second something happened which left me confused.

I thought I felt something soft on my lips. But it was gone the next second. I was confused and looked at Aaditri.

One look at her red face I knew it was true.

She just kissed me.

She just freaking kissed me.

"What did you just do?"

I asked still not believing myself. She looked away biting her lip and mumbled.

"Kuch bhi toh nahi."

I pulled her in my arms and looked straight into her eyes.

I started leaning in slowly giving her a chance to back out. When she didn't I planted my lips on hers in a slow, soft and searing kiss.

God! I am going to be addicted to kissing her.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️