7.

It was yet another night when Pari and Anush were on the terrace. This time they weren't stargazing. They laid sideways facing each other.

Pari was telling him something from her college times.

"And you what she did-"

"I love you!"

She stilled. She looked at him wide eyed.

"Kya hua? Why did you stop? Continue!"

She looked at him gaping. Did she imagine it?

"Umm-haan! Kaha thi mai?"

She muttered confused while he tried to control her laugh at how cute she looked.

"Something the girl did."

"Umm haan. She mistakenly put the message that was supposed to be for the class group to the teacher and then-"

"I love you!"

She again stopped and looked at him. He had a smile on his face.

"Why did you stop again? Bolo!"

"Aap jaan ke kr rhe hai na?"

She asked and he couldn't control now. She hit his chest and he pulled her closer by her waist.

She gasped and looked into his eyes.

He cupped her neck and joined their foreheads.

"I love you Pari."

She smiled and whispered.

"I love you too Anush."

He nuzzled his nose into hers making her smile. They pulled back and he looked into her eyes.

His gaze moved down to her lips and then back to her eyes. Her eyes followed the movement.

"May I?"

He whispered and she closed her eyes giving him the permission.

The next second his lips descended on hers. He kissed her slowly. Savouring every moment and exploring her taste.

She clutched his tshirt. Their hearts beating in sync and her body felt hot all over.

They pulled and Pari blushed realising their position. Anush was half on top of her, their eyes were still dazed and their lips were swollen.

One look at the two and anyone could say that they were freshly kissed.

Pari hugged him hiding her face in his chest and he kissed her head making her smile.

They laid like that. With her head on his chest and his hand holding hers above his heart.

Both of them didn't realise when they slept in the same position.

The next morning Vineeta and her parents went to the terrace. It was their morning habit. Her father would read his newspaper in the open air. Her mother would do her daily gardening while she exercised.

But today the three were in for a surprise.

Vineeta's mouth parted in surprise seeing her brother and her best friend sleeping so cozily with each other while her parents didn't know how to react.

Feeling a little awkward they went down while Vineeta woke the two up.

"Mumma papa saw you guys. You have some serious explanation to do."

She said eyeing the two and went down. Pari gulped in nervousness and Anush held her hand.

"You trust me?"

She nodded and he smiled.

"Toh chalo phir."

They went down holding hands and told everyone that they loved each other.

"Since when is this going on?"

Vineeta questioned eyeing her best friend who gulped knowing her anger.

"We confessed yesterday."

Anush answered and Vineeta nodded convinced. Pari sighed in relief. It would have been tough to handle her if she got to know Pari didn't tell her something so big.

"Hayee! I am so happy guys. You know I have been shipping you too since the night I saw you both on the terrace."

She squealed making Pari look down in embarassment. Anush chuckled while his mother pulled his ear.

"Hamare peeche se itna kuch chal rha tha."

She then and even pulled Pari's ear playfully.

"Pari? What about the man you married?"

Pari's eyes widened and she looked at Anush. He shrugged as if saying 'You only handle now'.

Pari gulped and said.

"Vinni! Umm-actually uss waqt situation bhut weird thi isliye mai tujhe bta nhi paayi."

Vineeta caught the nervousness in her voice and narrowed her eyes.

"Who is the man Pari?"

Pari looked at her wide eyed. Her tone indicated that she caught on something.

"Vinni dekh gussa nhi krna haan. Yaar wo situation aisi thi ki mai nhi bta skti thi-"

"I dare you to take the name Pari."

"It's me!"

Pari glared at her stupid husband while Vineeta yelled and started running behind.

"How can you hide such an important detail from me? Mai chhodungi nhi tujhe."

"I am sorry Vinni. Maaf krde yaar."

Anush caught Vineeta mid way and she shruggled in his arms.

"Leave me bhai. Aaj ye maar khaayegi mujhse."

"Calm down Vineeta. Usne bola na she couldn't tell."

"Aap na jyada side mat lo uski. Khabar toh aapki bhi leni hai mujhe. How can you hide this from me bhai?"

Now Anush gulped. Her sister was a little firecracker. She would explode on them for not telling them something so important about them.

"Anush? Ye expect nhi kia tha maine. Iss baar we are with Vinni. Tum log itni badi cheez kaise chhupa skte ho?"

It was his mother. His father too nodded and both Pari and Anush looked down.

"Papa! Jis tarah se sab kuch hua tha we didn't know what to think of it."

He said and explained them the entire situation in which they got married. All of them were shocked. But at the end of the day everyone was happy. His family liked Pari a lot and were approving of their relationship.

It was a few days after that incident and everyone was sitting together in the living room after dinner when they heard the news flash on the TV.

"MLA Yuvrai Rai ke bete Yashwant Rai ki aaj ek bhayanak gang war ke chalte maut ho gyi hai. Sutron ke anusar unke upar 30 baar goliyan chalai gyi-"

Pari was shocked. She held Vineeta's hand who was sitting next to her looking equally shocked. The channel was changed and she saw the remote in her husband's hand.

He looked at her and winked and her eyes widened.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️