2.

Avni entered Aman's room and sat on the bed with a thud and huffed.

Arush who was standing there looking at his books frowned seeing her there.

Aman was in the bathroom having a shower.

"Your brother is an idiot. Namuna, ullu, gadha."

She cursed and Arush frowned. Why was she cursing Aman?

"Duniya bhar ki ladkio ke saath flirt kr skta hai, sabko compliment kr skta hai lekin mai nhi dikhti isko."

His frown deepened. Aman flirted with someone? And she wants his attention?

"Tu waha bhoot ki tarah kyu khada hai? Baat kr rhi hu mai tujhse. Aman yaar help me na!"

'Oh! She was thinking me to he Aman. Hehe! Let's have some fun then!'

Arush kept the book aside and smirked. He sat beside her and asked.

"Kya hua? Kya kia mere bhai ne jo usse itni gaali de rhi hai?"

"Uss kutte ka toh mai muh tod dungi usne dobara uss Niharika ke saath flirt kia toh. Mai best friend hu uski mere saath flirt kre na."

She spat out angrily and Arush looked at her amused. She wanted him to flirt with her?

"Why do you want him to flirt with you?"

She turned to him and gave him a blank look.

"As if you don't know. Mujhe pta hai tu jaanta hai. Unlike your clueless brother. That idiot! Kitne hints de chuki mai usse but uss gadhe ko kabhi realise nhi hoga that I love him."

Now he looked at her shocked. She loved him? He bit his lip to stop the smile from breaking out.

"You love him?"

She nodded with a pout and said.

"Help me na yaar Aman."

He chuckled and asked.

"What do you want me to do?"

She turned to him and said.

"Puchh ke bta na usse. Ask him about his feelings for me. What does he feel for me."

Arush nodded and asked.

"Agar he replies in negative toh kya kregi?"

She looked down and mumbled.

"Phir I'll try and move on. Ab pyaar nhi krta toh force nhi kr skti na mai."

Arush smiled and asked again.

"Aur agar krta hua toh?"

"Toh ask him to propose!"

She grumbled with a pout and he smiled.

"Ek second ke liye assume krte hai usne haan krdi that he loves you. How do you want him to propose?"

She looked ahead and thought.

"Hmm! Agar kuch filmy bolungi toh he would just roll his eyes and say 'Blah! Too childish!'"

She smiled at the thought and then said.

"Ek cute sa genuine sa I love you and ek chhoti si kissie would be fine."

She giggled and then gasped when he pulled her closer and cupped her face.

"I love you!"

He whispered and started leaning in. Her eyes widened and she pushed his chest.

"K-kya kr rha hai?"

"Teri wish puri."

He said looking into her eyes and her eyes widened in realisation.

"Arush?"

"I love you!"

He whispered again and she looked away.

"Dil rakhne ke liye keh rha hai na?"

He cupped her cheeks and looked straight into her eyes.

"I love you!"

He said emphazizing on each word making her look at the genuiness in his eyes.

She felt her eyes tear up and he leaned in claimed her lips in a kiss.

He kissed her slow and soft savoring the taste and feel of her lips.

"You wanted a chhoti si kissie right?"

He whispered over her lips and she looked at him in a daze while pulling him into a kiss again.

He closed his eyes smiling and kissed her deep this time. They laid back and he hovered over her partially as he inserted his tongue in her mouth while caressing hers with his prompting her into a tongue fight.

She moaned as he sucked on hers and then kissed her taking her lower lip between his.

"What the fuck!?"

They broke apart hearing a loud voice. Aman was standing at the door of the bathroom with a disbelieving expression.

"Not my bed guys!"

He groaned and Arush helped Avni sit while she corrected her appearance.

They cleared their throats and got up and the disbelieving expression on Aman's face changed to a teasing one.

"Shut up!"

Avni grumbled as she passed by him out of the room. He wiggled his eyebrows at Arush who groaned.

"Fuck off!"

And he too ran out of the room making Aman laugh loudly. He was happy that finally his brother got his sense.

It was a few days after Arush and Avni had started dating and they were sitting in her cabin doing some work.

Well, Avni was trying to but Arush was in a different mood.

He kept kissing her neck and teasing her by touching her thigh.

She pushed him away and sat on the other couch opposite him.

"Arush! Focus!"

He grumbled like a child and she hid her smile behind the file.

A few minutes later she saw him sitting with a frown.

"Come on! Now stop making those faces."

"Nhi! I-I am not feeling good yaar."

He said and looked uneasy. She got concerned and went near him.

"Kya hua? Tabiyat thik hai?"

She asked feeling his temperature. His forehead was sweaty.

"I don't know. I feel suffocated. Aman kaha hai?"

"He is in a meeting."

Avni now looked worried. She had seen their twin telepathy. It was scary.

"Call him!"

She without any word picked her phone and dialled his number. When it went unanswered first time she got worried. When it went unanswered the second time she started panicking.

"Pick up Aman! Pick up please!"

She whispered as she dialled a third time.

"Hello! Aman! Kaha hai tu? Where you not picking up your phone. You know I was-"

Her panicky speech was cut off by the person on the other side. And what he said almost made the phone slip from her hands.

"Thank you so much uncle. Hum aate hai waha."

She then turned to Arush who was now alarmed.

"Aman-he had an accident."
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️