2.

Ruhanika's POV

I was getting back home from work. I was looking for a rickshaw till the metro when a big black car suddenly stopped in front of me.

It was a mercedes. Two big, bulky men came out from it. They came near me.

"Mam? Can you please tell us where this is?"

One of them asked showing me his phone. As I leaned forward to see what it was I felt a cloth being placed on my nose and within a few seconds I felt blackness surround my eyes.

And soon everything was dark.

The next I woke up my head felt heavy. Who were those men?

I open my eyes with a jolt as everything comes rushing back. I look around myself and see myself in an unfamiliar surrounding.

My heart started beating loudly and my palms felt sweaty.

Where am I?

I slowly got up from my bed and walk towards the door. I twist the knob but it is locked.

I try twisting it but it doesn't work. Now I am getting scared.

"Hello! Koi hai? Please ye darwaza kholo. Mujhe bahar jaana hai. Please kholo!"

I start banging the door with my palms loudly and my palms start to sting after some time. I stop and gulp in fear.

I look around to see any window but strangely this room has none.

Having no other option I start banging the door again. Loudly and shout for someone.

I hear foorsteps near the door and I call for that person.

There is a beep and the door opens.

Another big, bulky man enters. But he is different from those two. I was about to ask him why I was here but he held my hair in tight grip and pulled me to him.

"Kyu itna shor macha rkha hai? Shaanti se baithna nhi aata kya?"

I held his hand where he was clutching my hair and whimper in pain.

"Aap-aap ho kaun? Mujhe yaha kyu laya hai? Please let me go!"

Tears started forming in my eyes. Both due to the place I am stuck in and the pressure on my head due to his clutch.

"Let you go?"

He chuckled evilly and looked straight into my eyes.

"My boss bought you for 5 crore. Aise kaise jaane de tujhe."

I was shocked and looked at him fearfully.

"Bought? 5 crore?"

He laughed and pulled me more into him.

"Yes Ms. Ruhanika Kapoor. Bought. Bech diya tere baap ne tujhe. Hamare liye. Once my boss is done with you...you are all ours baby."

He eyed me with lust and I felt disgust run through me. My tears fell non-stop.

"Just wait for him tonight. Aur kl tum meri hogi."

He sniffed my hair and a shiver ran down my body. I felt scared and helpless.

He left me there and went out locking the door again.

I fell on the floor and cried.

What do they mean by papa sold me? He can't do this. He loves me a lot and can do anything to protect me.

Shaurya's POV

I came back home late at night. It was almost 2 when I stepped into my room.

Pouring myself a glass of whiskey I sat on the bar relaxing myself.

Today was tiring. First that Kapoor and then...oh wait!

I picked up my phone and dialled Rashit.

"Wo Kapoor ki beti ka kya hua?"

I ask and he replies.

"Le aaye the usse. She must be in one of the rooms on the first floor. Kal dekhte hai."

I hum and disconnect the phone. That girl must be terrified and broken after knowing what her father did.

Anyway, we'll see it tomorrow. Right now I just need some sleep.

I switch off the lights and get inside my bed. I put an arm under my head and stare at the ceiling until my eyelids feel heavy and I slip into dreamless slumber.

The next morning I was getting ready for the day when I received Rashit's call.

"Bhai we need you here. Jaldi aa. First floor."

What the hell happened now?

I rushed to the first floor and saw a crowd there.

"Do not come near me. Mai maar daalungi sab ko. Go away from here. Haath mat lagana mujhe."

Someone was shouting loudly. I walked to the front and saw a girl holding a knife in front of her. Her eyes widened in fear and hands shaking slightly.

These men with guns couldn't handle a scared girl with a knife.

I walked into the room and she walked back asking me to stay where I was.

I shut the door behind me and she looked at me in fear.

"Relax. No one is going to harm you. You are safe here. Wo knife neeche rakho. I am not doing anything but please calm down."

I said walking to her in slow steps. She still held the knife in front of her.

"Paas mat aao. Wahi rho."

She said still walking backwards. Her back hit the wall. She got distracted for a split second and I held her hand which had the knife and pulled her into me.

She had her back to my chest and I was holding her hand carefully with one hand around her waist holding her in place.

"Nhi! Chhodo mujhe! Please! Please leave me."

She cried and struggled.

"Shh! Relax! You are safe. Koi tumhe kuch nhi kr rha."

I murmured softly into her ears but she cried.

"Nhi. Please. I know you are going to have you fill and then uss aadmi ko de doge mujhe."

What is she saying? Did someone say these things to her? Which man is she talking about?

"Kaun aadmi?"

"Your man. He told me ki you bought me from papa and you are going to-"

She broke down crying and soon went limp into my arms. The knife fell on the ground.

I picked her up and put her on the bed tucking her in. Her face was covered in tears.

My hands itched to wipe them but right now I need to wipe off the person who hurt her.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️