fluff || headcanon - reno

anonymous asked: Can I ask fluff headcanons for Reno (FFVII) ?

reno is a massive softy, although he denies it strongly. he'll do absolutely anything for you, don't be fooled by his moaning and groaning, he secretly enjoys doing things for you.

he's always trying to get a kiss or a hug off of you - have you ever noticed how many 'bad days' he's had, even though he's grinning like a fool? whenever he gets home he'll kiss and hug you and complain about having a bad day just to get more kisses and longer hugs.

he loves teasing you, but if he ever upsets you with his teasing he apologises immediately. he pushes the limit a lot, and he feels awful when he makes you sad, so you can bet you'll have several bouquets of flowers, stuffed toys and chocolates awaiting you everywhere you go for about a week as an apology.

reno can be rude to a lot of people, but he'd never be rude to you, and if anyone ever is rude to you, he'll deal with them personally.

speaking of being rude, rude (his partner lol) probably knows more about you than he does himself. you can best bet reno always talks about you, telling rude the most insignificant things, like how amazing you look doing the dishes or how you get the weight of the flour bang on every time you make bread.

reno probably keeps you a secret for the most part, though. he's on a lot of people's bad sides, and he'll be damned if he lets you suffer because of his carelessness. he'll protect you with his life if he has to, and he doesn't want you to suffer any unnecessary pain by his hands.