husband || headcanon - reno

anonymous asked: can you write a husband Reno headcanon please

reno is the fun-loving husband, always with a smile on his face and a joke on the tip of his tongue. he always finds a way to make you smile, laughing and joking with you until your stomach hurts from laughing and your jaw aches. his primary goal for every day is to make sure you're smiling from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep, and whenever you have a difficult moment he'll stay with you until he gets you to crack a smile.

sometimes reno can be quite childish, and it's undoubtedly frustrating at time when you're trying to have an adult conversation. he's incredibly stubborn, and often whiny whenever you ask him to do something, and it takes an awful lots of persistence on your part. if he's being particularly stubborn, it can often result in arguments, and although he'll be grumpy about it for a while, he'll eventually apologise to you and do what you want him to do.

he's incredibly flirtatious by nature, and just because the two of you are now married doesn't mean he'll stop flirting with you. at every opportunity he gets he'll say a cheesy pick-up line, act like he's never met you before and flirt with you whilst you're in your kitchen, just because he wants to tease you and give you a compliment. he loves it when your eyes brighten at a compliment, when you giggle and flush at his suggestive words, flirting back.

he loves providing for you. he doesn't want you to go without anything, and will work hard in order to ensure that you're always happy, and have everything you could ever want. if you see something nice in a magazine or whilst you're out and about, then he'll make sure you'll have it by the end of the next day. as long as you're happy and content, he's happy, and he'll do anything to make sure you feel at home. he loves the little homely touches you add to your home, and is happy to pay for absolutely anything for you to truly make the home feel like home.

he loves to brag about you to the other turks and random shinra employees he meets during company dinners. he'll show you off with pride to those he trusts, but keeps you away from the slimy looks of the dodgier employees, glares at them until they leave whenever they approach. he's so proud of you and everything you've achieved in life, and he wants to make sure you receive all the praise you possibly can. you deserve it, after all, and he wants to let you know he's proud of you.