don't be so reckless || headcanon - biggs and rufus shinra

anonymous asked: Happy to hear that you've reached 500 followers! Congrats! Keep up the awesome work! 🤗 Could I please request HCs for Biggs and Rufus and of their reaction of their S/O getting injured while on a mission but that's when their s/o admits that she is actually pregnant and maybe they are made to make a promise that they won't put themselves in danger anymore? (Rufus's S/O is a Turk) ((though I can imagine Rufus would definitely make her do desk duty which she hates 😂😂)

biggs

biggs was never particularly keen about letting you out on the field. avalanche is the number one enemy to shinra, second only to wutai, and you all have bright red targets on your backs. but you were a member of avalanche before you were his partner, and he doesn't want to control you or be seen as the kind of man who ruins his partner's 'career'.

his worst fear, without a doubt, is you getting injured. every time he sees even a spec of blood of you, he's instantly checking you over, and even if you insist that it isn't yours, he'll still look you over intently in search of a wound. he'll be by your side in an instant, the worry that is already coursing through his veins intensifying when you place your hand on your stomach, fear in your eyes.

when he asks what's wrong with your stomach, the last thing he expected for you to say was that you were pregnant and he's stuck between voicing and expressing his unbridled joy or telling you off for going on the mission when you're pregnant. but he still feels a slight sense of pride, because you're fighting for a better world for your child. although from now on he'll definitely make you stay at home.

rufus shinra

rufus never expressed any worry about you being out of the field as a turk. turks are specifically selected for the natural skill and affinity for fighting, so he never has any reason to question that. but as the relationship grows more serious and he grows more attached to you, he'll likely subtly push you to taking a permanent office role rather than an out-on-the-field role.

when he finds out you were injured on a mission, he's instantly concerned. it's rare for turks to be injured unless the target is particularly skilled, and it's even rarer for you to be injured. although you fight, you usually take the safest approach to it possible. when he finally arrives at your bedside, he's quite firm about you taking the office job.

the last thing he expects you to do is agree to him, and he doesn't even fathom you telling him that you're pregnant. he's overjoyed at the fact, but he still tries to maintain the strictness of his scolding you for being so reckless. but that act is eventually abandoned when his joy overcomes him, although he has the final word on the office job now.