drunken love || scenario - biggs

anonymous asked: I love how people want more Biggs content (≧∀≦) Are requests still open? If yes, would you write some flustered Biggs and reader, maybe reader is drunk, touch starved and is just all over Biggs right in front of their friends?( ^ω^ )☆〜

The mission was a success, so of course it was time for celebration. Biggs didn't shy away from a good drink to unwind after a mission, and neither did you, but the two of you had a dozen or so drink between you, and the celebrations were going more rowdy as the night went on. Wedge had passed out long ago, Barrett retiring to his room when Marlene went to seat, and Jessie was busy rambling to Cloud, who listened with his arms crossed and eyes closed. Tifa worked diligently behind the bar, serving you your drinks with each call towards her, and she shook her head affectionately when it became clear you were going to regret the celebrations in the morning.

"Come on you two," she chided as she placed two glasses of water down in front of you. "Time to sober up. You'll thank me in the morning."

"What? Not a chance!" you exclaim, and Tifa hushes you, casting a nervous glance to the door behind the bar. You throw yourself towards Biggs, wrapping an arm around his waist and splaying your hand across his chest, face just inches from his. "We ain't done celebrating yet, are we, Biggs?"

He turned to face you, his skin heating up as a blush crept up his neck at the close proximity of you. He stumbled over his words, fumbling to spit out a coherent response, but the mess of words was all you needed to prove that you were still celebrating, and all Tifa needed to prove that Biggs at least had had a lot to drink.

As you turned your head to face Tifa, your hands never left him, and he gulped anxiously as his body started to tingle under your touch. He couldn't keep his eyes away from you, watching as you passionately declared another round of celebration was in order, Jessie cheering in agreement and Wedge shooting up from his nap to mimic the sound, before letting his head fall back on his arms as he let sleep wash over him again. You launched into another garbled speech as to why the celebrations should continue, Biggs staring at you in awe.

He never realised how gorgeous you were, how your eyes lit up with fire when you ranted on about something you were passionate about. Your hair perfectly framed your face, your blemishes added undeniable charm to you, and your lips seemed so soft and supple.

"Ain't that right Biggs?"

You hand slapped down on his cheek rather roughly, your thumb coming up on the other side of his face to squeeze his cheeks together, and he nodded dumbly, winding one of his arms around your waist. You grinned brightly, moving your hand to take Wedge's half-empty glass and swigging down a mouthful.

"Cheers to us!"

"Cheers!"

He grabbed the water Tifa had placed in front of him, bringing it to his lips to take his own swig of it, but you jog his arm by sitting in his laps, and the water flies out of the glass and across the both of you, most of it hitting its face. He gasps for breath, shaking his head as both of his arms wrap around you subconsciously, your squeals of laughter setting his heart fluttering. His heart skips a beat when he looks up at you, so close to him as you sing a song with Jessie extremely off tune.

He may be drunk, but he's pretty sure he's in love.