a little shy || headcanon - cloud

anonymous asked: Hello!! i loved your reno hcs! ff7r has made me fall in love with cloud, so i was wondering if you could write HCs for cloud x shy!reader? they can be shy but still want plenty of hugs from cloud and etc. thank you!!😊

cloud doesn't mind that you're so shy, he can be pretty shy himself, so it's reassuring knowing that you're in the same boat. he's incredibly courteous about it, and won't pressure you into anything that makes you uncomfortable.

in private settings, he's more than happy to hug you and hold you close - he welcomes it! and even though he's not a huge fan of pda, he'll willingly hug you in public or take you into his arms when you're feeling overwhelmed or need protecting.

the two of you help each other with your shy natures - slowly but surely the both of you will come out of your shells with each other's support! that being said, he won't force you into becoming more confident, but he'll certainly try to increase your confidence!

cloud loves to relax in silent with you by his side or in his arms. there's nothing awkward or tense about it, and he feels like he can truly relax when he's in your presence. he doesn't feel pressured into talking or acting slightly energetic, he's at complete peace.

he'll often give you quick, reassuring kisses whenever he notices you're particularly anxious or timid, but of course will make sure no one is watching you to avoid an embarrassment on your part. he doesn't want to make you feel even more uncomfortable in that situation, but will do anything to make you happy and relaxed.