fluff || headcanon - cloud

anonymous asked: Fluff HCs for Cloud please? (Also wow, as someone who loved Reno from the moment we saw him in the trailers the Reno love is welcome but surprising haha. I figured he was going to be overshadowed by the main cast given that we dont see him too much esp compared to the rest of the cast)

cloud is incredibly shy when it comes to things like pda. he freezes up immediately and never knows how to react whenever you embrace him or kiss him in front of people. he hates it when people tease him for it, but he can't help but feel shy and flustered when he hasn't felt human contact like this for years.

in private though, he's much more affectionate. he's willing to accept and reciprocate every hug and kiss, and immediately responds. he can't get enough of your touch - there's something extra special about it.

he does absolutely everything in his power to make sure that you're safe and sound - the worst thing imaginable is you getting harmed because of him. he knows its highly likely - there are bad people who want to do bad things to him, and by association you too. he'll always make sure that you're safe, but he won't suffocate you with his presence, but if he thinks you're in danger he'll make sure he has an eye on you at all times.

he thinks he doesn't deserve you, and probably will voice this thought a lot. he may try to break it off a couple of times, but if you're persistent he'll gradually relax into the relationship more. it takes a long time, but eventually he learns that he deserves him.

you're the most stable thing in his life, and he really appreciates everything you've done for him. you wash away all his worries with a single smile, and he's eternally grateful for everything you've done for him.