first date || headcanon - reno

anonymous asked: HCs for what a first date with Reno would be like plz? Ty!

reno definitely pulls out all the stops. he'll find the fanciest restaurant in all of midgar and wine and dine you. he doesn't care how much it'll cost, as long as you get the best experience possible then he's fine with the bill at the end of the evening. treating you to a meal like this is something he's always wanted to be able to do, so he's definitely going to make sure that both you and him make the absolute most of it.

when he arrives to pick you up, he'll present you with a large bouquet of bright red roses, neatly wrapped up in a golden bow. perhaps he'll even have a small gift for you, something you've been eyeing up for a while now and he just so happened to find out about it - aka pestering your friends until they relent and let him know. he wants you to start smiling from the start of the evening to the very end.

he'll be the complete gentleman on the date, he'll pull out your chair and push it in for you. he'll let you order first and he'll compliment you endlessly throughout the evening. it's not just empty flirtations either, it's true, honest compliments, and you can tell by the way his eyes light up and he smirks that smirk reserved only for you that his cheesy pick up lines and flirting is earnest too.

after the meal he'll make sure he pays for it all, and if you resist he'll make sure he pays discreetly, because there's no way he'll let you pay, especially considering it's so expensive. he wants to make sure you know he's a good guy who's willing to spoil you no matter what - he's going to treat you right, and the best way he can.

he'll definitely try and get a kiss at the end of the night, whether it's simply just a peck on the cheek or a full on kiss to the lips. honestly, any sort of recognition from you is great, and he's more than happy with whatever you give. he'll also make sure to press a kiss to your hand, as well as send you a wink, and it makes his heart skip when you giggle and are suddenly all flustered.