eyes away, hands off || headcanon - rufus shinra

anonymous asked: ((Heyyyyaaaaaa!!~ how are you feeling?? I hope you are doing well)) so here is my request, imma need me some Rufus shinra headcanons ((thank you)) so how would Rufus react to his father ogling his eyes on rufus's assistant in an event or party and let's say Rufus has a thing for her, maybe some bold or affectionate gestures from Rufus ((I'm sorry for demanding so much forgive me and thank you ))

rufus isn't blind to the fact that you're one of the most attractive people in the whole company, and naturally there will be some people who stare for a little longer than necessary. he's naturally protective of you because of this, but when he starts to realise his strong affection towards you, he becomes slightly more possessive over you. he sends more dark looks towards employees ogling them, and if he ever sees someone flirting with you he'll make sure they're swiftly removed from the company.

he's intensely aware of the fact that there will be lots of sleazy shinra officials at this party, and he's not surprised when some of the older men who usually don't participate in such evens turn up dressed to the nines when they hear you're attending. they ogle you from the sidelines, in a way that makes rufus sick to his stomach. he almost wants to swiftly have them taken down, have their eyes gauged out so they can never look at you again. it angers him.

but what enrages him more is when he sees his father raking his eyes up and down you like you're a piece of meet, you chatting away dutifully to the president, either oblivious to the man checking you out or ignoring it. rufus doesn't hesitate to stalk over, his loathing for the man he's forced to call his father festering and clawing at his insides to escape in the most explosively violent way possible. but he keeps his cool.

he'll wrap his arm around your waist smoothly, act as if it's not a bizarre thing for him to do. the two of you have already had a conversation about this kind of situation, if he realises you're potentially in danger then he'll come to save you in whatever way he deems fit. you try your best not to act strangely, but can't help but tense at the sudden move from rufus, prompting his father to observe you both skeptically.

however you soon relax into his touch, and he doesn't hesitate to pull you into his side, running his fingers casually up and down your waist. he'll glare at his father, abruptly end your conversation with him and then guide you away with a firm hand on the small of your back. throughout the night he'll make sure to stay close to you, keep his arm wrapped around and occasionally duck down to press a kiss to your cheek when he sees someone watching. he'll keep an extremely close eye on you throughout the night whenever you stray away, because he doesn't want someone to take away the one person he truly loves.