fluff || headcanon - tseng

anonymous asked: Can I request something fluffy with tseng 🥺

even though tseng tries to keep his strict, no-nonsense attitude, he definitely is a massive softy towards you. he can't resist you when he sees you, holding you tight and showering your face with loving kisses. you can get away with almost anything, he just can't say no, and he definitely won't try to restrict you in any shape or form.

he's also a lot less temperamental around you. sure he can get mad and frustrated sometimes, but it's never for long. he can't stay mad at you, and is soon forgiving you and apologising for the fact that he was even angry in the first place. he feels incredibly guilty whenever he expresses anger around you, he doesn't want you to be exposed to such negativity.

he's fiercely loyal to you too. he would never consider leaving you, and dedicates as much of his time as possible. he hates that his work takes him away from you so much, and he tries to make up for lost time whenever he's home, but you know you an count on him to make plenty of time for you even if he's swamped with work.

he'd do absolutely anything to ensure your safety, and would never put you in harms way. he's caused plenty of harm to others in the past, and he wants to make up for that by protecting you from absolutely everything. if he's ever particularly concerned about your well-being, and he can't be by your side, he'll send someone to go and check on you.

lets be real, he probably has a lot of photos of you around him at all times. in his wallet, on his desk, in his suit - it's comforting to see you and to know that you;re there, even if it is just in photo form. he gets endlessly teased for it by reno, but deep down he couldn't care less about the teasing - he loves you and he wants to make that known.