pregnancy || headcanon - leslie kyle

anonymous asked: Can i request some leslie kyle pregnancy headcanons? Like after everything that's happened s/o finds out she's pregnant and gives birth to a boy? I hope ur doing okay! Stay healthy and safe! ♡

when leslie finds out you're pregnant, he's simultaneously excited, terrified and surprised. the two of you had agreed to wait until he was able to provide for you and your baby, but it wasn't exactly like the two of you were being overly careful. he's overjoyed, still, at the prospect of being a father, but terrified that he won't be able to provide for you both, especially given his role in crime in wall street. he just wants to be able to provide the best for your little one.

despite all the things working up against them in the world, he makes sure that he's by your side constantly through the pregnancy. there isn't a moment where he isn't within a couple metres from you, and when he absolutely has to be away from you, he has trusted friends and family keeping an eye on you. he's immensely fearful of losing you or your baby, and would quite happily lock you away where none of the evil can touch you, but of course he never wants to do that. so this is the next best thing.

he'll probably do a lot of research in his spare time about being a father, trying to pick up tips and tricks and finding out ways he can help you. he wants to be a constant presence in your child's life, and he wants to be the best father possible. he'll buy all sorts of things for you child too in preparation, and the little one will have a full decked out nursery, clothes and toys to accompany it. and he'll continue to spoil your little one throughout their childhood.

during the birth he's at your side for every last second, whispering gentle encouragement towards you and tending to your every need. he'll wipe away the sweat from your forehead with a cool, wet flannel; press kisses to your lips, cheeks and nose; and gets you anything you want or need. he'll hold your hand and let you squeeze it tight to the point where he's convinced you've broken a few bones, but he doesn't try and squirm away from your grip, he just continues to cuddle you and tell you he loves you.

when he finally has his baby boy in his arms he's blown away by the little one's charm. he falls in love instantly, and he's fairly certain that he doesn't love anyone more than the babe in his arms. he can't look away from his little boy, and he's crying as he thanks you and tells you he loves you, because you've given him the best gift he could ever ask for. and although he's still terrified, he knows he can do anything with you at his side, and the little one in his arms.