dating || headcanon - sephiroth

diaamondis asked: Hiii, how are you? I love your ff7 headcannons 😍😍! Could I request a dating headcannon with Sephiroth? Thanks!!

anonymous asked: Thanks for your writings! I love them! I have a little request. Would you please write a sweet, cozy Sephiroth fluff with s/o. When he has a bit of free time and his s/o is coming by - just to chill and cuddle? It would be so nice. Thank yuuu 💖

sephiroth isn't usually one for this kind of stuff, but it's been a long time since he last saw you, and his heart ached more for you than it ever has before. you plagued his mind every second of the day, and it was a miracle he managed to concentrate on the mission and complete it at all.

he's filled with relief and joy when he finally sees you, bemused by the surprise on your face when you see him and by the gasp you let out when he's the one to initiate the hug. he holds you tight and close, relieved to feel your warmth and your cool breath against his shoulder, reminding him that you're real and you're there and willing to be with him.

he lets you lead him in to your apartment, shower him with affection that he lazily returns. he accepts your offer to use his shower, and when he returns, he willingly joins you on the couch, letting you cuddle up to him. his fingers rub gently at your skull as you relay stories of your days whilst he was away, knowing it'll distract him from trials of the mission he's just returned from. he enjoys the stories you tell, the mindless gossip that's spreading around midgar.

he's distracted by the patterns your draw on the back of his hand, the tenderness of the action. he's so used to being struck, injured and attacked by people so filled with hate, that it almost feels foreign to have such caring, soft hands setting tingles shoot through his body, so much love being transferred. you're the only person he lets touch him, let alone touch him this way.

he'll definitely welcome any and all kisses, and maybe even initiate a couple too, which he doesn't usually do. your kisses remind him of his humanity, and he feels so completely grounded in those moments he's kissing you. he loves the softness of your lips, the way how a simple kiss can make the tension evacuate his body in mere seconds. it fills with him with such an all consuming love, and he's certain that there's no better feeling.