crush || headcanon - zack fair

anonymous asked: Can we have more Zack? Honestly anything for him in a relationship, but as a thought maybe how he'd deal with a crush? also if it was someone who he should be against bc of being a Soldier? Stay safe hun

zack can't deny his feelings when he finally realises them. he's a total romantic, he loves love, and being in love is truly one of the most amazing things he has ever experience. his heart pounds in his chest whenever he sees you, his cheeks stain red whenever you smile at him or compliment him, and you make him feel all dizzy when you touch him. he's completely drunk of the feeling, intoxicated by you, addicted to everything about you. when people tease him about his crush, he willingly admits it, he wants the whole world to know that he's in love with you, and he's thrilled about it.

he isn't shy about pursuing you. he's a flirtatious guy, and you've experienced many of his pick-up lines in the past, but he ramps it up to the point where every other sentence he says is a compliment. he'll constantly smother you in affection, stealing kisses on the cheek and presenting you with large bouquets of your favourite flowers. if the two of you are out and about together and you see something you like, he won't even hesitate to buy it for you. he just wants to see that gorgeous smile on your face, observe the way your eyes light up when he does these romantic gestures.

he'll confess pretty quickly, not that you need him to tell you, it's pretty obvious that he has a crush on you - he flirts like he has never flirted before. he's anxious to confess, he knows for sure his feelings are true and that he wants to tell you, but he's fearful of rejection. that little traitorous part of his brain makes him question whether he should do it or not - what if you reject him and tell him you never want to see him again? he'd certainly never recover from that blow. he'd lose you forever, his best friend, and he couldn't cope with that.

but eventually he does it, spits it out impulsively when the two of you are hanging out one day. he stumbles over his words, apologising and his cheeks heating up rapidly. he prepares himself for a rejection, but is surprised when you tell him you feel the same way. and within seconds he's shouting with joy, wrapping you up in his arms and swinging you around in the heat of your excitement. he can't even begin to explain how happy you've made him, and he can't resist kissing you passionately.

he's undoubtedly the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. he'll be your rock, the person who lifts you up in difficult moments and brings you unconditional joy. he absolutely adores you, and will make sure you know this. passionate kisses, sweet little ones, interlaced fingers and tight hugs. when he wakes up to you at his side in the morning his heart always skips a beat, and he feels unequivocal joy and love. he can resist coaxing you awake with feather-light kisses, and will wrap his arms around you tightly as he kisses your neck, whispering his love for you as you wake up. he wants to make sure you know he loves you, wants you to start the day positively with this knowledge fresh in your mind, and he will love you until the end of time.