a, c, m and w || fluff alphabet - cloud

Polli2132 asked: Could you write a cute (A, C, M and W) fluff alphabet with Cloud x Shy & Short! Reader?

a - attractive (what do they find attractive about the other?)

he probably finds the fact that you've stuck by his side through thick and thin, from normal human to SOLDIER to ex-SOLDIER. even in his darkest moments you've been a shoulder to lean on, and even if he doesn't use it, it's extremely reassuring that you're there. he adores your charm and your determination to stay close to him, even when he tried to push you away. physically, he loves your eyes. they're so human, untainted by mako, and he loves ow expressive they are, especially that spark you get in your eye when you look at him.

c - cuddle (how do they cuddle?)

he's a very vanilla cuddler. in bed, he'll just sling an arm over you, pull you close to his chest and bury his face in the crook of your neck. if you're sitting on a couch he'll pull you between his legs and wrap both of his arms loosely behind you - he's not known for forcing you back into a hug if you don't want to, but if he can tell you're upset or in a bad mood, he'll wrap you up in his arms a little tighter.

m - memory (what's their favourite memory together?)

his favourite memory is definitely finding you alive and well after the plate collapsed. that moment he sees you helping out the other refugees, covered in crime in blood, his heart stops. he doesn't care about the filth, he takes you in his arms immediately and holds you tighter than he ever has before, and just lets himself be consumed by you.

w - wedding (when, how, where do they propose?)

his proposal is entirely spontaneous. it's one night where the two of you are just relaxing in bed, enjoying each other's presence and trying to ignore the perils of the world outside. he's staring at you, searching your face, and he just says it. it surprises him more than you, but he doesn't try and correct himself. your wedding is extremely small, only very close friends and a couple family members - it's low-key and rather unremarkable, but cloud doesn't care. he's just happy he can be with you forever.