dote || headcanon - aerith and tifa

anonymous asked: hello!! your headcanons are to die for, i love them sm. could i request tifa n aerith how they would dote on their s/o? hope you're doing well n take care!!

aerith

aerith loves showering you with affection, and she'll always go out of her way to make sure you feel loved and appreciated. she'll hug you and hold you tightly to her, smother kisses all over your cheeks and tickle you until your tears are streaming from laughter.

she'll shield you as much as possible from shinra - you're the ray of light, the hope in her life, you've helped her build a normal life despite her past, so she definitely doesn't want to use you. if you ask, she'll be by your side in an instant and fuss over you until she's certain you're okay.

she definitely brings you flowers all the time, spends hours crating flowers crowns for you from her garden, and decorates your house with them in the attempt to make it more pretty and homely. your bright little smile always sends surges of joy through her, and she can't help but smile back.

tifa

tifa loves cooking for you. it's kind of hard to make good meals with so little options in the slums, but she always manages to make the most with it and creates show-stopping meals for you. she wants you to be healthy and have a full stomach so you can stay energised.

she worries a lot about you, it's dangerous in the slums and sometimes you can come across less than friendly people, so she always makes sure to look out for you and make sure you're safe. if she sees you in danger, she won't hesitate to come to your rescue.

she's not hugely into pda, and isn't one of the most affectionate people ever, but she certainly tries to be affectionate with you. she'll hold your hand and rub her thumb against the back of it, and she'll regularly tell you she loves you. she just wants you to know that you're loved and she's there for you.