dating || headcanon - biggs

anonymous asked: Biggs dating hcs?

biggs is a total romantic, and this will definitely show both before and during the relationship. he'll constantly be complimenting you and flirting with you, and will go out of his way to involve you and to hang out with you. when he finally asks you out, he'll do it person, present you with a bouquet of your favourite flowers too. he'll have saved up for months in order to take you to the best restaurant topside for your first date, and will always try to find the best places to take you on dates after.

he holds an incredible amount of respect for you. you're undoubtedly one of the best people he's ever met and he respects you and everything you do immensely. he puts a considerable amount of trust in you too, trusts his life with you. he makes sure that you know this, and with remain intensely loyal to you for the rest of your lives.

he's incredibly affectionate, and he'll take any excuse in order to shower you with his love. in the mornings he'll smother kisses all over your face to wake you up, rake his fingers through your hair and rub your scalp gently in order to rouse you from your slumber. whilst you're just moving around the house or cooking in the kitchen, he'll come up behind you and wrap his arms around you, pepper kisses up and down your neck and blow raspberries on your cheek.

he makes it his mission to make sure you're smiling from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep at night. if you're ever feeling down, he'll always go out of his way to cheer you. he never wants you to feel down, hates seeing the despair on your face, and will persist until you're laughing and smiling with him for the rest of the day.

he'll spoil you as much as he possibly can. even though he doesn't earn much money, he likes to buy you things he knows you want and love as often as he can. if things get expensive, he honestly doesn't mind all that much, as long as he gets to see you smile and your eyes light up with excitement. you're his entire world, and he just wants you to be happy.