more fluff || headcanon - sephiroth

anonymous asked: Hi! How about some fluff headcanons for Sephiroth x fem reader who loves playing with his hair, Combing them, tries to learn how to cook from Angeal (BC he knows his favourite dishes) for him. How is he with fluffy dates in general? Thanks a lot!

sephiroth absolutely loves it when you play with his hair. it's probably the only thing that gets him to relax, and after a particularly hard day, he'll be more than eager to let you play with it. he loves feeling your fingers comb through it, loves it when you rub your fingers soothingly against his scalp - he can think of no better feeling. he'll let his eyes close and sink into your touch, let himself be entirely vulnerable to you.

cooking has never been sephiroth's strong point, he prefers to let others do it, and to be perfectly honest, he would rather just leave you to it, but angeal coaxes him into learning. he wants to know how to cook so he can look after you should you ever have a rough day at work or feel under the weather. he doesn't want to force you to do something you don't want to do when you're not feeling well, so certainly he's willing to endure this mission, if only for you.

he's not a huge romantic, but for you sephiroth will certainly pull out the stops. it takes several prompts from angeal and the others at first before he learns what to do, but gradually sephiroth will learn to bring you home a bouquet of your favourite flowers whenever he notices you need cheering up. he'll learn to take you out to your favourite places on the weekend, and to surprise you with things you've mentioned liking in passing conversation. he'll do whatever it takes to see that gorgeous smile on your face.

he tries to put his all into dates. he's not well versed on dating and the expectations it carries, so he tries his hardest to make sure the dates are the best. he'll take you out to your favourite restaurant, take you to remote locations he discovers so the two of you can just lay in a meadow in peace. he tends to go for more simplistic dates, ones that he can truly just indulge himself in your presence and relax, but still make you smile with his generosity.

sephiroth isn't overly affectionate, but he still tries to be, unless you're not too fond of it, then he'll respect your boundaries. he loves pressing kisses to your lips as you sleep, there's something about the innocence on you whilst you sleep that sends his heart thudding erratically in his chest, and he can't help himself. he'll sometimes find his hand gripping your thigh protectively, searching for your hand to reassure him that you're still there. he's not into pda, in fact he avoids it at all costs, but is willing to shower you with as much love and affection as he can muster in private.