anxiety || headcanon - biggs

anonymous asked: hi your stuff is so cute :) can i pls if it's not any trouble request biggs having anxiety and how the reader notices and tries to get him to open up abt it?

you hate seeing him so anxious and uncertain, and you will do absolutely anything in your power to ensure he feels more comfortable and at ease. he's a strategist, so he tends to over think things a lot, and will likely do this until you finally tell him to stop. it's only when you finally pull him away does he start to relax and slowly chill out.

he hates worrying you, and will try to deny his anxiety as much as physically possible. but eventually it'll become too much, and he'll have to confide in you about his anxieties. once he starts talking to you, he probably won't stop for a good hour or two. talking to someone is the best way to soothe your nerves, after all.

although he's more likely to willingly talk to you now, you'll have to prompt him to talk a couple of times. it'll take time, after all, for him to willingly open up to you whenever he's anxious - he doesn't want to burden you with his burdens. but, he'll gradually ease into the little routine the two of you adopt in talking to each other about your problems. it makes him feel safer, and over time his anxieties will slowly erode away.