fluff || headcanon - rude

anonymous asked: Any HC fluff for Rude?

rude's a serious guy, and that doesn't really change much when he's around you, but he lets himself relax a lot more than he does around others. he can laugh and smile and talk, he's just not exactly goofy and wild like reno. he likes peace and quiet, but enjoys it when you act goofy, he thinks it's the most adorable thing ever and it makes him melt inside.

and even though he's serious, rude is actually a huge romantic softy. he loves love, and is more than willing to watch those cheesy romcoms with you. he's probably one of the most romantic people you'll ever meet, and will probably pull out all the stops for dates and anniversaries. expect the best of the best from him, bouquets of flowers on your desk at work, fantastic home cooked dinners.

he's incredibly charming too, and constantly has compliments at the tip of his tongue. he's not ashamed to tell you how gorgeous you look, whether it be first thing in the morning after you've woken up or after a long cry after a tough day. because, to be perfectly honest, you're absolutely perfect to him in all of those situations, and he wants to make sure that you know that.

he's not the most talkative person in the world, but you're definitely the person he talks to most, and he's worked with reno longer than he's known you. he has no problems opening up to you about everything - how he feels about certain things and his worries and concerns. you were the first person he confided in about how he truly felt about shinra, how he was starting to realise the true evil he's been involved him. he was immensely thankful for your support and pleased that you encouraged him to do what was best.

speaking of shinra, he tries to shield you from the organisation as much as possible. he knows a lot of the things it does and a lot of the things he's involved with have questionable morals, and he doesn't want you to be exposed to any evil. everything he does for shinra is done with the confidence that one day he'll be able to provide for you a safe and comfortable life.

he also keeps reno as far away from you as possible. reno has a way with words, and he's seen many girls fall for reno's charms, and he'll be damned if he lets reno take you away from him. he knows you're completely dedicated to him and would never leave him, but there's still this niggling voice in his mind that makes him worry someone could snatch you out of his arms.