wake up || headcanon - sephiroth

anonymous asked: Hi ellu! Would you be able to write a scenario / hcs on Sephiroth tried to wake reader up in the morning (really really struggle to wake up everyday lol) please? Thank you so much 💕💕💕

without fail, sephiroth is always the first one to wake up, usually before the sun has begun to peak over the horizon, always before the birds begin to sing their morning greetings. when he wakes up, there's no chance of him falling back to sleep, so he usually just lays there, holding you close or rubbing his thumb absentmindedly over the back of your hand as you sleep.

when it's time for you to wake up, he'll roll over to face you, gently trace the features of your face with his spare hand, take in all the beautiful details of it, from the tilt of the corner of your lips to the way one eyelash sticks out a little further than the rest. he's obsessed with these perfect imperfections.

he'll press a kiss to the side of your head, before pressing another to your left eyelid, lips dancing across your skin as he starts to move less cautiously in bed, hoping his movements will slowly rouse you. he'll press another kiss to the back of your hand, squeezing your fingers tightly.

then he'll start to whisper to you, showering you with loving words, compliments that would make anyone blush at the intimacy. when you begin to open your eyes, he'll start talking to you louder, trying to coax you into a conversation so that you don't fall asleep again.

if you're really struggling to stay awake, then he won't hesitate to take you into a passionate kiss. he'll kiss you until you're certainly wide awake, smile at you sweetly when he eventually pulls away, chuckle at how flustered you are.