injuries || headcanon - sephiroth, genesis and angeal

anonymous asked: hellooo I've been reading so much of your work lately and I'm in love!!! Could you do headcanons where the reader is injured some how and Sephiroth, genesis and angeal get concerned and overprotective of her? 🥺

sephiroth

he's angry at himself, he's the number one SOLDIER and he can't even protect you. it's like all of his training has gone to waist, and he can't even protect the one he loves most.

when he sees you get injured, he doesn't even hesitate to cut down every single enemy in sight. he won't immediately go over to you, he's too intent on making sure the person who injured you and all their allies are dead, so that they can never hurt you again.

when he finally reaches your side, he'll check your wounds, try and stop the blood from flowing and then personally carry you to the nearest medical practitioner or tent in order for you to get what you need. he'll oversee everything, make sure you receive only the best treatment - that's the least he can do.

genesis

genesis is incredibly prideful and arrogant, and he's immensely proud of you and your achievements in fighting, and perhaps a little bit too arrogant about it. and he feels ashamed of himself for letting that get to him and subsequently letting you get injured.

he immediately goes over to protect you from all the enemies, making sure to deal with the bastard that hurt you along the way. he suddenly doesn't care about the little competition he has with others when they're fighting, and is more focused on looking after you.

he'll try his best to patch you up on the battlefield, and will order his comrades to find the nearest medical professional in order to help you. he'll shout at them to hurry up and save your life. the adrenaline rushes through him, and he wants to make sure you receive all the attention you need.

angeal

he's immensely guilty that he allowed you to get so badly injured, he's honour-bound to look after humanity, and that includes you too. but there's a certain higher level of need to protect you, and he's devastated at the failure.

he doesn't even hesitate to go over to you when he sees you're injured, makes sure to take down anyone who could pose a threat to you on his way. he'll gather you in his arms and carry you to a medical tent, making sure you get the best protection possible.

he'll stay by your side whilst you receive the medical attention you need, constantly apologising to you for his grave error and getting you anything and everything you need. he wants you to be as comfortable as possible despite your injuries and the situation, so he'll go to any length to get things for you.