comfort me || headcanon - biggs

anonymous asked: can i request biggs coming home to his crying partner after they've had a rough day & comforting them? thanks!

he absolutely hates seeing you upset and in distress. it's the worst thing imaginable to him - he doesn't want you to be in any pain or under any stress for anyone or anything, and he seeks to eliminate the cause of your despair too in the best way he can.

he'll immediately walk over to your side and embrace you immediately, hold you tight to his chest until you calm down. he'll whisper soothing words to you, waiting for your choked sobs to subside as he strokes your hair and rubs circles in your back.

when you've finally started to calm down, he'll pull away and cup your face in his hands, rubs the fat tears streaming down your cheeks away with his thumbs. he'll press gentle kisses all over your face until you're giggling and smiling under his touch.

he'll sit you down and start talking through the thing that's upset you, and will wait patiently and listen silently as you talk it through. he'll offer you advice and encourage you to tackle the problem head on, to not let it get to you and bring you down. he just wants you to be happy and smiling.

biggs will cuddle you for the rest of the evening, hold you close to him and smother you with love and affection. he'll be at your ever beck and call for the rest of the evening, get you absolutely anything you need and require, cook you your favourite meal for dinner and watch your favourite tv show for as long as you want. you deserve to be selfish like this, just for one evening.