crush || headcanon - aerith

anonymous asked: How about some headcanons of what Aerith would do when she has a crush in the reader! Tysm

aerith realises immediately that she has a crush on you. she's read about it in all those romance books she borrows from people, and her mother told her about true love in fairytales when she was younger - the tingling sensation when she touches you, the pounding of her heart whenever she sees you and the way butterflies suddenly appear in her tummy whenever you smile at her or hug her.

she'll probably wait a while before she confesses to you - she doesn't want to rush into it, she wants to make sure her feelings are certain. although to be honest, she doesn't think she really has to wait, she's pretty certain of her feelings and there's something in her gut telling her that this is real.

she'll flirt with you in subtle ways, inviting you out on her adventures, which she never usually lets anyone else come on, and bringing you back flowers from the church. she dedicates this special patch of her garden of flowers especially for you, and takes extra care when tending to them, making sure she doesn't pull up any of the roots of them when she's weeding.

eventually she'll decide to confess, organise something really pretty and relaxing, perhaps inviting you over to have a picnic. it's there, towards the end, she eventually confesses her feelings, her heart pounding throughout the entire thing. she's never felt so nervous before, and despite how many times she has rehearsed that moment, the words are falling out of her mouth in a jumbled mess.

when you tell her you reciprocate her feelings, she's absolutely overjoyed, and will embrace you tightly. all those romance stories and fairytales have finally come true, and the way she feels is better than the way it's described in the stories!

↳ ffvii (final fantasy seven) one shots || vol. 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara