bed-bound || headcanon - zack fair

anonymous asked: Hiya, thank u so so much for all your hard work and wonderful content, you're such a fabulous writer 💐 Could u possibly write a little headcanon/drabble (whichever!) on looking after an injured Zack Fair? How might he feel with the idea of the reader giving him special attention...? What if they're normally a bit shy or reserved, and have never really been this obvious or close to him before...? Thank u so much again, stay safe 🌸💝

zack absolutely loves getting doted on by your whenever he's injured, and although he's annoyed at himself for being so careless and getting injured again, he can't deny that he's excited to be able to be cared for by you. although, that being said, he still feels a little bit guilty for making you worry, because it's clear by the way your brow furrows and your lips form a thin line that you're concerned about his well-being.

his heart always speeds up in his chest whenever he's around you, and he's always afraid that one day you might hear it. or perhaps one day it may even burst out of his chest and fly straight into your hands, because he knows deep down that his heart only beats that way for you, and it probably only ever will beat that way for you. you always sent him into a flutter of nerves and his stomach does back flips in your stomach.

whenever you touch his skin it tingles deliciously, and you ignite a fire whenever you linger for a long moment as you patch him up. your touch is absolutely addicting, and he finds himself subconsciously leaning into it whenever he can. if he gets too close to you and you notice, he'll jump back quickly and apologising profusely, but you'll soon find him leaning up close to you again as soon as the two of you have cooled your cheeks from being so flustered.

over time, you'll gradually become more open towards zack, and he can't help but feel smug about that. you're so shy and reserved that you barely ever interact with anyone else, and when you do you try and end the interaction as quickly as possible. thus, he's proud to be able to say he can get full on conversations out of you, and he enjoys every second of it, and loves to just sit silently and listen to you talk. your voice is like liquid gold and he loves it.

sometimes you'll catch him flat out staring at you whilst you patch him up, and it's full-on staring. you won't be able to break him out of his trance because he's too preoccupied with staring at you, soaking in every little detail of your face and internally praising it. sometimes he'll just blurt out random compliments, tell you you look gorgeous and then awkwardly stumble through compliments and pick-up lines when he gets flustered. although, he doesn't mind the embarrassment if he gets to see you smile.