pregnant || headcanon - biggs

anonymous asked: I love your writing! Could I request headcannons of Biggs with his pregnant s/o? Thank you!

he's absolutely ecstatic when he finds out. he absolutely adores kids and the fact that he's going to have his very own little boy or girl with the one he loves most in the world. he's thrilled at the prospect of little kiddies running around a home, the perfect amalgamation of the two of you.

it's highly likely that he'll stop doing a lot of the dangerous stuff for avalanche. he has a family to protect and look after now, so he needs to make sure he's eliminating all risk of death for him and harm for you and the baby. being his lover, you've got a clear target on you, and he definitely doesn't want you being hurt, especially if it's because of him.

he asks barret for advice about how to be a father. barret is hands down the best father he knows, and he wants to know how to be the best from the best. he thinks the relationship barret and marlene have is the most adorable thing ever, and he wants to be able to replicate that with his children too.

he's definitely the type of expectant dad to remind everyone that he's going to be a dad. he'll mention it at any given opportunity, and towards the end of your pregnancy all the others are smiling through the pain as biggs launches into another speech about how excited he is to be a dad and how amazing his children will be, which they don't doubt for a second.

he sobs and sobs and sobs during the labour, even more so when he stares down at the delicate little angel in his arms. he's so happy, so so happy, and he makes sure to thank you for everything that you've done. he can't get enough of his little one, willingly changing her diapers and answering to all her cries - it's a miracle you can even get time with her. but seeing biggs thrive in the role of a father is enough to make up for it.