a, w, v and y || marriage alphabet - cloud

Polli2123 asked: Could you write a cute (A, W, V and Y) marriage alphabet with Cloud x Upbeat! Reader?

a - about (what about you made them want to marry you?)

definitely the way you've been there for him through thick and thin. you've helped him through a lot of the difficult times, especially the moments where he left Shinra and the SOLIDER program. he's suffered a lot because of them, and has experienced a considerable amount of nightmares as a result of it, and he's immensely thankful that you've stayed beside him through all of that. you love him unequivocally, and he can't thank you enough for that.

v - valentine's day (what plans do you two make?)

he likes things to remain rather low-key, but that doesn't mean he won't spoil you. he'll take you out on a dinner date, whether it be to your favourite fancy restaurant topside or even to Seventh Heaven for a homely meal. he'll also get you bouquet of flowers if he can, and something he knows you'll like too. to be honest, he's quite happy to just stay in bed all day and cuddle up with you - he doesn't want to share you with anyone, and he'll make the most of it.

w - wedding (what was your wedding like?)

it was definitely small and quiet, with only very close friends and family attending. he doesn't want to make a big fuss about it, after all he's marry you for you not the pomp and pageantry that accompanies it. if you do want a big wedding, he'll promise it to you once everything is right in the world, where it's more peaceful and he doesn't have the constant worry of people breathing down his neck. but if he's perfectly honest, he's more than happy for it to just be you, him and the officiant.

y - yearly tradition (what do you two do every year for your wedding anniversary?)

he takes you the church. it's the most peaceful place in all of midgar, and it's the place the two of you met too. he loves being able to just relax among the flowers with you, and feels at complete peace knowing that no one is going to bother either of you. it's a safe place, and he knows all the loved ones you've lost will be there watching over you.