the first kiss || scenario - cloud

anonymous asked: Hi, you beautiful human! May I please request first kiss scenario with Cloud? Thank you so much in advance and take care 💖

Cloud is not known for being spontaneous, and the fact that he's the first to lean in surprises him more than it does you. He freezes the moment his lips touch yours, and there's a painful three seconds of deafening silent and tense suspension before you move your lips against his, and he reciprocates. His heart is thudding erratically in his chest, and for the briefest moment he panics that you can hear it, or worse, feel the vibrations of it. But he soon forgets the thudding of it heart, and is lost in you.

All of his feelings are surfacing, all the feelings that have gradually festered inside over the many years he's known you. Once a childhood crush, drunk on infatuation and admiration for the young friend of him, now a full-fledged adult, perfect and proud, the true image of triumph. The reunion, the rush of emotion he felt after seeing you for the first time after so long, all the childhood memories that flooded back, completely destroyed the nightmare of his life as a SOLDIER. He was no longer dominated by painful thoughts, not longer consumed by the darkness; you were the piercing light, there to pull him from the pit he'd been slumped in.

You're the one to pull away, and he's dazzled by your eyes, freezes-up as he searches the desperately. What he sees is love, acceptance and joy, perhaps even relief. He knows his feelings are reciprocated, and the embarrassment of his spontaneity leaves his pink cheeks. He lets himself sink into another kiss, his skin tingling as your hand comes up to wrap around his wrist, and he smiles against your own smiling lips.

He pulls away next, and it feels like his lips are on fire, and he's drunk on the love he used to thrive on as a child. Your fingers intertwine with his, and although no words are spoken, he knows it's a sign of acceptance and reciprocation of his love, a promise for the future.

You'll be the centre of his world, and he'll be the centre of yours, and that's forever.