dating || headcanon - leslie kyle

anonymous asked: Can you write a Leslie Kyle (Final Fantasy VII) x Reader dating headcanon?

leslie's a very apathetic person, so it may take a while before he expresses his feelings for you. he doesn't understand the enthusiasm behind being in a relationship, and probably won't understand his own emotions or feelings for you for a long time.

as he's so apathetic, don't expect him to put a whole lot of effort into the relationship. he's more of a receiver than he is a giver. he'll try to put an effort into special occasions such as your anniversaries and birthdays; he'll buy you a bouquet of flowers and probably take you out dancing, although you'll struggle to actually get him to dance, and he'll book you in to a nice restaurant too.

under don corneo he does act as a petty criminal, but he tries his best not to let you get mixed in with that, and keeps you as far as way as physically possible from him. when you ask questions about his job, he gives you short answers, because he fears it'll corrupt you or make you vulnerable to attacks from his enemies.

whereas he may not be all there emotionally, he still tries to be as affectionate as possible. he'll cuddle up with you at night on the couch and run his fingers through your hair, kiss you sweetly before he leaves for work and after he gets home. later on into the relationship he'll start intertwining your fingers together when out and about together, though he's still worried about other criminals hurting you.