turk relations || headcanon - reno

anonymous asked: HCs for reno with a fellow turks or SOLDIER reader (your choice) please?

even though reno can be a bit of an ass sometimes, he definitely respects you. being a turk is no easy feat, and requires a lot of training, resilience and skill. he'll probably be an ass at first, especially because you're the newbie, but when he sees you in action for the first time he can't help but voice his respect for you.

you'll probably become one of his favourite people to work with. even though he and rude work like a well-oiled machine, he loves the thrill of working on missions with you. when he sees you fight, it takes his breath away and fills him with an energy he's never felt before. you inspire him, and he can't help but feel enthralled by you.

he definitely feels the urge to protect you, but he tries to reason as much as possible that you're more than capable looking after yourself. still, when he sees you in danger, even if he knows you'll be able to get out of the situation without so much as a scratch, he impulsively will come and help you out.

your line of work is dangerous stuff, and you often have to deal with some dangerous people. he feels uncomfortable whenever you go on a solo mission or on a mission with others but he's not participating in. he'll worry about you from the moment you leave until the moment you get back, and always breathes a sigh of relief when he sees you again.

he low-key threatens rude whenever you and rude are going on a mission together. he wants to make sure you're absolutely safe, and often threatens rude with a smack down if you come back harmed, or not at all (even though rude could probably beat him any day).