professor angeal || scenario - sephiroth

anonymous asked: Oh I just read your jealousy headcanons for Sephiroth! They were so good! So I just had a scenario in mind where his fem s!o is spending a lot of time with Angeal and Seph gets jealous but it turns out the reader was just trying to learn some cooking for him? Thanks ^^

He can't stop the envy from turning him green as he observes you and Angeal from afar, happily in your own little bubble as he guides you around the kitchen. You laugh when he cracks a joke, smile at him sweetly when he sings his praises, thank him when he explains the difference between baking powder and baking soda. Sephiroth had been temporarily reassured when you told him Angeal was just helping you learn to cook when he had fired accusations at you, but the jealousy hadn't disappeared just like that.

It was him you should be cooking with, even though neither of you know how to, it should be him that you're laughing with; but he sits brooding on the couch, watching you both silently. When you finally join him on the couch after who knows how long in the kitchen, your conversation with Angeal doesn't stop, and although you place a hand on Sephiroth's thigh and lean into him, your attention is completely on Angeal. He clenches his jaw, glaring heatedly at Angeal, who is completely and utterly distracted by you, contemplation flickering through his eyes as he analyses your words, forming his responses carefully, sometimes shooting out a joke to make you giggle.

Sephiroth doesn't know how long it goes on for, but Angeal eventually disappears into the kitchen to get the food out of the oven, insisting you sit still. Your attention turn to Sephiroth, and you're surprised to see his glare and clenched jaw, furrowing your brow in confusion, placing a hand on his chest.

"What's wrong?" It's a whisper, not wanting Angeal to be alerted of your conversation, and Sephiroth merely hums. "Are you seriously still jealous?"

"No," he grits out, but you smile knowingly. Leaning in, you press a comforting kiss to his cheek, lingering for a second longer than you normally would, rubbing circles on his chest to soothe him.

"You know you have nothing to be jealous about, right? It's Angeal."

He sighs. He does know. But he can't help this feeling, and he lets his jaw relax, forehead smoothing out as he focuses on your touch, your gentle kisses to his cheek, ear and neck.

"I know."

"Good," you say, taking his chin between your fingers and turning his face towards you. You press a firm kiss to his lips, pouring all your love and affection for him in it. "I love you."

Another sigh slips past his lips. "I love you too."