dating || headcanon - the remnants (yazoo, loz and kadaj)

anonymous asked: Hi!! I love your blog so much!! May I request some dating headcanons for the remnants? Something like what it'd be like to date them, how affectionate they are, etc? c: Thank you so much!

yazoo

yazoo is incredibly calm and allure, and isn't too fussed on making a great show of everything. he prefers to keep things relaxed and simple, but will still put effort into things to make sure you're happy. he'll take care when organising dates and the like, to make sure you'll be happy and comfortable.

he's not overly affectionate, perhaps just an occasional peck to the cheek whenever he feels like it. he'll willingly accept your love and affection with a lazy smile, but don't expect him to return the effort all that much. he prefers to give rather than receive.

he has an extremely, perhaps unnervingly calm approach to everything, and although he does get jealous, it doesn't necessarily mean he'll speak up. he'll send subtle threats to the perpetrator, makes sure they know their place without making too much of a fuss. he may seem like someone who can be stepped over, but he's intensely protective over you.

kadaj

kadaj is typically intensely sadistic and cruel, but he would never dream of being like that towards you. he places you on a pedestal above all others, second only to jenova. he makes sure you know how highly regarded you are, and respects you greatly, and wouldn't dare to let you go.

he's incredibly affectionate, perhaps overly so. he constant has some part of him touching you, and despises being taken away from you. you'll always find his hand wrapped around your waist or his lips on yours, and he steals kisses whenever he can, in fact, he often demands them from you. he's absolutely addicted to you, and will let you know it through affection.

he's intensely jealous, and isn't afraid to let people know that you're his. he'll be loud and clear about it, threatening their lives should they ever come near you again. he's not above killing them to 'protect' you, and will do so whenever you tell him to. the only thing holding him back is your insistence that they mean no harm, but should they ever harm you, not even you can stop him.

loz

loz is very childish, and relies on you for a lot of things. in his eyes, you're like some sort of all-knowing god, and he praises you and makes sure you know how phenomenal you are. he'd do absolutely anything for you, and wouldn't even question it.

he's definitely the most affectionate of the remnants. he's strong, so he can easily pick you up and swing you around in a hug, and laughs the entire time. he'll pretty much beg for kisses, and he always needs one before he goes to sleep. he insists he needs you to stroke his hair so he can fall asleep, and will hold you tightly against him like a teddy bear for the rest of the night.

it takes a while for loz to realise when someone is flirting with you, but when he does, he's furious. he'll challenge them to a fight, practically beg you to stay with him, and is determined to kill anyone who attempts to steal what's his. he doesn't want to lose you, and he can't think of anything worse, so he'll quite happily get rid of the perpetrator. he's at your every beck and call, and if you want someone dead, then he'll make sure they're completely erased from the planet.