best for the best || scenario - biggs

anonymous asked: Thanks so much for all of your writing, it's sooo good! Could I please request a scenario where reader got injured and Biggs patches them up?

He's careful as he winds the bandage around your wrist, making sure it's tight enough to stay secure and stop the blood flowing out of the wound, but not enough to completely cut circulation to your hand. Pulling the safety pin from between his pursed lips, he pins the bandage so it won't fall off, mindful of your skin underneath. Slowly pulling his hands away, he waits for a moment to see if all of his hard work will come undone, but after a couple seconds of it staying securely in place, he grins triumphantly.

"It's a haphazard job, but it's a successful one!"

"Sure is," you reply, examining his handy-work. "You'll become a certified medical professional before you know it."

"Of course I will," he says easily. "Here, turn around so I can sort this one out before you bleed to death. Ouch, that's nasty."

You hiss as he gently prods the skin around the gash, and he jerks back with an apology, warning you of the incoming pain as he begins to clean the wound. He tries to be as tender as possible, but it's clear that no matter how gentle he is, the pain will still be there. As he finishes, the pain gradually begins to subside into tingling, replaced by only occasional sharp stabs of pain as Biggs gently presses his fingers against the surrounding area, attaching a gauze swab on top of it with medical tape. He runs his thumb over the medical tape for good measure, his fingers dancing across your skin as he does.

"All done. You're free to go."

"Thank you, Biggs," you say, rising to your feet and turning to face him. "You're the best."

He grins at you, and sends you a wink. "Always the best for the best, hey?"

You return his smile, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his cheek. A blush creeps up his neck as he lifts his fingers to press to the spot you kissed, his grin brightening even more. "Yeah. That's right."