anxiety || headcanon - biggs

anonymous asked: Hey, I love your writing! Can you do some headcanons for Biggs x reader with anxiety?

biggs will one-hundred percent be your rock. he'll be there whenever you need him to be, and will ground you those moments where your anxiety consumes you. he doesn't want you to be anxious or worried about something he knows you can handle, and will gently talk you through the situation in order to reduce some of your anxiety.

he's an excellent strategist, so if you need him to come up with a 'strategy' of sorts in order to help you deal with a situation, he's more than happy to do it. he'll spend hours drawing up a little strategy for you, and will go over it with you as many times as you need him to.

he can tell in an instance when you're felling anxious, and he'll take you aside and check up on you. the warning signs are clear to him, and he knows in an instant when your anxiety is starting to get to you. taking you out of the spotlight is the first thing he does, he knows how much you hate prying eyes.

sometimes he'll whisper soothing words to you, reassure you that he's there for you. he'll rub his hands up and down your arms in a reassuring manner. he'll encourage you, tell you you've got complete and utter control of the situation, and will help you look at the situation with a calmer perspective.

on occasion he'll pepper your face with kisses, reassuring ones to remind you that he's there for you. it'll distract you from your anxieties, and he'll become the focus of your world again. he'll smother you with kisses, lingers longer than he probably needs to on your lips, but you don't ever seem to mind.