i win || scenario - reno

anonymous asked: Could I request a scene or imagine with Reno and his significant other training? I imagine Reno being really flirtatious and trying to pin his significant other to the ground. Thank you! And you are doing such an amazing work with this blog

A grunt slips past your lips as Reno lands a punch to your shoulder, forcing you to step back to maintain your balance. He easily dodges the reactive punch you slug at him, grabbing your wrist and twisting it, tugging you closer to him. Your leg comes up, wrapping around him, and you take a risk and slump your body weight against him with considerable force, causing him to stumble and crumble to the floor. He grunts with the impact, attempts to twist his body as the two of you rebound, but you have him caged between your legs, using your other arm to trap the one that had your wrist.

"Wow babe," he chokes out after a moment, attempting to wiggle his arm out from your grip as the other winds around your waist. "In the workplace? Are you sure?"

You feel heat creep up your neck at his words, and he laughs loudly at your expression, taking advantage of the moment as he flips you both over until your back is pressed against the wooden floor. He grins down at you, eyes sparking with mischief as he removes his arm from your grip and pins yours down. His legs press against your sides as you squirm to get free.

"You look gorgeous today."

"Reno! Stop it!"

He grunts again when your knee connects with his stomach, gasping for breath as he falls to your side, barely fighting as you position yourself on top of him again. Through the pain he laughs again, letting his arms flop down as he waits for the throbbing pain in his stomach to stop.

"You're amazing."

"I don't want to train with you anymore," you grumble as you sit on his stomach.

With a grin, he suddenly sits up, wrapping his arms tight around you as he rolls you back over until you're on your back again. He leans down, and starts pressing kisses all over you face, to your nose, forehead, apples of your cheeks and lips. Someone groans in disgust from the side, and Reno laughs as he pulls away, sending a grin at Rude, before turning back at you and smiling lovingly.

"I love you."

"You're so annoying. I'm never training with you again."

"You will, I can promise you that."

He presses a final kiss to your lips, before grinning widely and pinning your arms and legs down.

"I win."