dating || headcanon - reno

anonymous asked: Welcome back!! Assuming you're okay with doing x reader, would it be possible for me to request general HCs for what dating FF7 Reno would be like? Cheers

expect a hell of a lot of teasing. he just can't resist it, and whenever he gets the opportunity he takes it. he pushes the limit a lot, and feels extremely guilty whenever he goes too far, and will go all out when apologising.

as much as he acts all tough and hard, he's one hell of a softy, and will do absolutely anything to make you smile. he goes all out for dates, taking you to your favourite restaurants and finding all the places you mention in conversation that you want to see. there's nothing this boy will stop at.

unfortunately, his work takes him away from you a lot of the time, and he feels incredibly guilty about it. when he comes back he always puts in a lot of effort to make sure that you feel loved and giving you all the attention he possibly can. he'll spoil you endlessly if it means making up for the time he spent away and making up for his prolonged absences.

he can be awfully whiny at times, he always wants your undivided attention after all, but it's nothing a couple of smooches can't handle. a couple turns into a hell of a lot most of the time, though. not that he's complaining.

he can be incredibly protective over you. he doesn't want you to be hurt or injured, and he'll be damned if he lets you put yourself in harms way. he tends to shield you from all of the bad happening in the world, and if he thinks you're in danger doing anything, he'll swiftly take you out of that situation.