wife life || headcanon - aerith

anonymous asked: Can you please do Aerith x reader headcanon how Aerith will wife, like what will she do when the reader is at home?, or if they will have kids? Or what she will do if you're not around?

aerith will love being a wife, but she'll never ever be a housewife. she has a desire to explore and venture beyond the confines of walls. she wants to see the world and everything it offers, become one with nature and learn all of its secrets. she'll find remote locations for the two of you to have dates in, and she'll grow bouquets of flowers for you in secret locations so that it's a surprise when she presents it to you.

she'll decorate your house with gorgeous, elegant paintings, every wall with have some sort of mural on it, and she'll spend hours, days in fact, touching them up. your favourite one is the one in your bedroom, across the room from your bed, of a painting of you and her together in a flower field, laughing with each other and clearly enjoying life, nature flourishing behind you in the background.

although cooking isn't her strong point, she certainly tries her best to cook for you if you've had a particularly long day at work or are just not feeling well. she has a cook book of recipes she hand wrote that elmyra used to cook for her whenever she was feeling down, and there's a total of three recipes she's completely mastered. she learns your favourite foods off by heart, and goes to great lengths to get the ingredients needed to cook those.

she definitely wants to adopt some children, those who have lost their families due to the evils of the world. she wants to show them the good in life, raise them to become one with nature like she is. she never wants a child to feel like she did when she was younger, never wants them to be at the hands of an evil person, so will do absolutely everything to make sure that they're protected and safe and sound. she'll even create another leaf house to on top of having her own children - she wants them all to feel loved.

when you're at home, she likes to spend all of her time with you. of course she'll let you have time to yourself, but she likes to spend as much time with you as possible. life can be cruel, and she knows first hand how easy it is to lose people just like that, so she never wants either of you to live with the regret of not spending enough time with one another if the other is gone. besides, she loves spending time with you, and will willingly do whatever you want to do.