pop and crack || headcanon - cloud

anonymous asked: Just discovered you through your cloud writings and i fell in love. Really love how you write cloud and put his character into your perspective. I suck at English today but may I request cloud with an SO whos joints pop and crack all the time? Like insanely loud. I have that issue and it doesnt hurt me but it scares everyone. Its amazing

at first it's kind of weird for him to listen to the persistent pops and cracks from your body, and sends shivers down his spine as he recollects his own horrible injuries that have accompanied those sounds. whenever he hears your body pop or crack he always snaps his head towards you expecting to find your leg hanging off of you by a thread of skin and your bone snapped clean in half by something.

overtime, however, he slowly gets used to it. sometimes, if it's a particularly loud one, he may still whip around to make sure you're ok, but eventually he becomes desensitized to it. if anything, it becomes comforting to hear your joints pop in the morning as you stretch out in bed when you begin to wake up, and it's a good way to tell if you're still up and moving during a fight.

he helps you with any pains you may feel in your joints, finding any cures or supports to make the pops and cracks easier on your body. he makes you try all sorts of contraptions out, because although the sounds don't bother him, he still worries immensely that one day your leg may just be dangling off of you. he doesn't even want to think about the damage it could do to your bones (i don't think pops or cracks actually damage your bones dw lol).

whenever he hears someone gag in disgust at the sounds or sees them looking at your with disgust as your body pops and cracks he's always quick to defend you. he'll make it clear that you can't help it, it's just the way your body is, and if they're particularly an asshole, he's not shy in making sure to put them in their place with a snide comment about their own physical health. he may seem like the type of guy to stay silent and just glare, but when it comes to you that's a different story.

cloud 100% learns massages from madam m to help soothe your joints and any pains you may feel as a result of the pops and cracks later in life. he wants to make sure you're at your peak of health, not too inhibited by this little quirk your body has. he'll subconsciously find himself rubbing your foot or massaging your shoulders, even when he's holding your hand he'll me rubbing at your palm with his fingers. he just wants to make sure you're healthy and happy.