the golden saucer || scenario - sephiroth

anonymous asked: a scenario where Sephiroth takes his s/o to the Golden Saucer! im curious to see stoic sephiroth spending time at a place thats fun and vibrant lol

He didn't want to be here, but if it meant you'd be happy, he'd endure it. It was too loud, machines going off and people yelling and screaming, his nose assaulted by overly sugary treats and an amalgamation of highly greasy foods. You've dragged him on almost every ride and to every game imaginable, and there's only one more event - the play at the event square. He's thankful that the night is coming to a close, surely nothing intense will happen here, but then they're pulled backstage, the stagehands excitedly informing them they're the 100th couple of the evening, and that they'll be participating in the play.

Sephiroth's unhappy, but you're excited and he doesn't want to disappoint you.

And before he knows it, the narrator is launching into it, and the play has begun.

"Long, long ago... An evil shadow appeared over the peaceful kingdom of Galdia... Princess Rosa was just kidnapped by the Evil Dragon King, Valvados. What will become of her? Just then, the legendary hero, Alfred, appears!"

Sephiroth is shoved onto the stage, and a man dressed in a knights costume appears from the other end of the stage, exclaiming, "Oh! You must be the legendary hero, Alfred!"

There's a moment of silence, and the knight whispers, "Hey, it's your line."

There's another pause, and the knight clears his throat. "Oh! You must be the legendary hero, Alfred! I know in my soul. Please, please save Princess Rosa! Now, please talk to the King!"

Another man enters the stage, dressed in garish royal garb, several pillows stuffed under the blue cloak to give him a belly. "Oh, legendary hero, Alfred! You have come to save my beloved Rosa. On the peak of the dangerous mountain dwells the Evil Dragon King, Valvados! He's kidnapped her!"

The scene unfolds quickly, and before he knows it you've appeared on stage, and you're smiling to brightly for a princess who's been kidnapped by a man in a bad dragon costume. But seeing you so happy fills him with a feeling he's never felt before, and he lets himself get swept up in the bizarre situation. There's loud cheering and clapping at the end of the performance, and you're laughing as you bow to the onlookers.

As you're leading him out of the park, you're chatting animatedly about how much you enjoy the day, gripping tightly on his hand so you don't get lost in the swarms of people. His heart beats wildly in his chest as he watches you, and he can't help but smile when you jump up to press a quick kiss to his lips as you finally free yourself from the throngs of people.

He didn't really enjoy the park, but he's glad it brought you such joy.