quirks || headcanon - biggs and zack

anonymous asked: What are some little quirks and secrets that Biggs and Zack's s/o notices when they're in a relationship?

biggs

as a keen strategist, biggs has a bad habit of gnawing on pens and pencils whilst he's concentrating, so it's highly like that biggs has a significant collection of chewed pens and pencils at his desk. when you find them, he just sheepishly grins at you, and buys you some just for you so you don't have to deal with his chewed ones.

when he overthinks and is stressed, he clenches his jaw really tight, and it's kept in that position until you finally help him to relax. his jaw will subsequently ache, and he'll complain about it a lot, and you can't help but smile and shake your head fondly. he doesn't realise he does it, and it will forever be a mystery to him.

when you're 'fast asleep' and he's awake, biggs will always whisper his dreams for the two of you in the future. it's the most adorable thing ever, and he's undoubtedly be embarrassed if you told him you listen to him. he talks a lot about having a family with you, and his desire to open up another leaf house in a different sector, what he thinks your child would look like.

zack fair

when he's confused, he has a habit of puffing a cheek out as he tries to make sense of the situation. it's one of the cutest things you've ever seen, and he's always confused whenever you swoon at him as he's trying to work something out.

when he wakes up in the morning, he tends to squint and pull a really weird face as he tries to understand what's going on. he's often confused and a bit delirious, so really struggles to come to. it takes a while before he's truly awake, and it's cute when he's confused at why you're giggling so much.

if he talks really fast when he's excited or enthusiastic, then his words tend to slur together until he can't even form a coherent sentence. it's cute as heck, but when he's actually trying to tell you something important or when you're just having a normal conversation, it can be difficult to understand him and awkward when you ask him to repeat himself over and over again.