firsts || headcanon - genesis rhapsodos and rufus shinra

anonymous asked: Hiiiii amazing person the light in this dark times 😭 ✨ Hope you're doing well c: Can we request some genesis and rufus first date/first kiss headcannons? 👀 I will never stop saying thank you for all these amazing writings you do 💕

genesis rhapsodos

it's no secret that genesis has had plenty of experience with relationships in his life, so he'll be well practiced at kissing. but with you his first kiss will be rather timid, because despite all of his prideful arrogance, the thought of kissing you is absolutely terrifying to him. he likes you a hell of a lot, and would even go as far as saying he loves you, so he doesn't want to mess this up. it'll be incredibly tender, slow, and he'll be extremely shy about it once one of you pulls away, but he'll smile dorkishly afterwards.

he's confident about asking you out - he knows he wants to go on a date with you and he has the absolute perfect date planned out for you. the best restaurant gaia has ever known, a night of high class entertainment and luxurious food. he'll arrive on your doorstep with a large bouquet of red roses to present to you and a charming smile.

but his nerves quickly settle in, his heart pounding so erratically in his chest, breath catching in his throat and the compliments and easy pick-up lines he'd memorised and recited precisely for this moment are spat out awkwardly. he's embarrassed by how he has suddenly lost the ability the talk people, to you. he wants you to admire him, no, he wants to impress you. but he soon relaxes, a curious effect you have over him, and he eases into the date, and he's reminded of why he has grown to love you so much.

rufus shinra

whereas rufus is a highly desired bachelor in midgar, he hasn't had very much experience with relationships in general. he has no relationship with his father, whom had no true relationship with his mother, so his ideas around relationships are skewered and he certainly doesn't desire one. so that fact that you invoke such intense feelings in him is puzzling, and he impulsively kisses you. it lasts for barely a second, is just a short peck before it's over, but he goes in for another, then another, and another, and he soon becomes addicted to you.

he's not entirely sure what to do for a date, he's never been on one and he hasn't had any friends, true friends, that he's discussed such things with. he takes you to the most elite restaurant in midgar, where the two of you are in a secluded room away from the other patrons of the restaurant. of course he'll be paying for you, he doesn't expect you to be able to pay, and he doesn't want you to pay either - there's this deep desire within him to prove to you that he can look after you, because he wants to.

throughout the date he's anxious to impress you, perhaps a little bit stiff and awkward at first. this is a completely foreign situation to him, and he struggles to relax into it - he doesn't want to say or do the wrong thing, cause you to resent him or leave him. he feels for you like he's never felt for anyone before, and although he's inexperienced, his gut tells him you're the one, and he'll be damned if he lets the only person he's truly ever loved go.