lazy days || headcanon - biggs, cloud and zack

anonymous asked: Can i request some lazy day with reader hcs for biggs and cloud (and zack if its not too much to ask 😊) thank you so much for doing these! Im glad to hear that you make sure you take breaks in between these asks! i appreciate everything you do and i literally love all your work!

biggs

usually biggs is up at the crack of dawn, but on lazy days he tends to wake up a lot later, when the sun would be high in the sky, nearly approaching midday. and even though he wakes up later, he still likes to be up earlier than you so he can see your peaceful face as you sleep and rouse you with kisses.

on lazy days, cooking is out of the question, so if the two of you want anything, it'll be the cheap ready-made meals or ordering take out. cooking can be such a chore, especially if it's an intricate meal, like the ones he likes to make for you as often as he can. sometimes you just can't beat greasy pizza.

he makes sure he locks up his office the night before, just so he won't be tempted to go and work. lazy days are all about you, and making sure you're loved on and that you know you're the special one, the one, in his life. he loves being able to cuddle on the couch all day and smother you with kisses.

cloud

cloud isn't used what we'd call the typical lazy day. he can't not move around and do something - sitting around and doing nothing all day freaks him out, so cloud's perception of what a lazy day is may be a lot different from what yours is. and if you want him to change, it'll take a lot of work.

although he'll sit down more often, he'll still get up and do everything. he tends to do everything for you on your lazy days - he'll cook your meals, or go and get something if you want take out, he'll get you blankets you need to snuggle up in and he'll basically just be your personal butler all day. but he's happy to do that.

the evenings are usually when cloud finally seems to adjust to the theme of the day. he'll sit down with you one the couch, let you cuddle up to him, and he'll just hold you and kiss you back when you kiss him. he'll draw patterns on your back until you fall asleep in his arms, and then he'll carry you to bed, kiss you goodnight.

zack

zack is incredibly energetic, and sometimes it may be a real struggle to convince him to just relax and do nothing, but other times you don't need to convince him, because he'll be so exhausted he'll just collapse on the couch and barely do anything all day.

but of course that means you have to join him, zack won't have it anyway. it's not a lazy day unless he has someone to cuddle with, and that someone is you, of course. he loves to wrap his arms around you and let you cuddle into his chest. although he can't deny sometimes he prefers resting his head on your stomach and wrapping his arms around you.

he'll be extra affectionate on days like these, smothering kisses all over your face whenever he can, playfully tapping your bottom as you get up to get something, and he'll flirt with you to no end. expect more than a fair share of cheesy pick-up lines and compliments.